Tony Faulkner, Treatment Consultant
Tony has devoted the last 20 plus years of his personal & professional life helping substance abuse clients and their families find hope. He believes there is no greater joy in life then watching clients and families recovery from the disease of addiction.
From 2001-2015 Tony was with Bradford Health Services in the State of Alabama. He advance his way up from the call center to a management position at the corporate office.
- Crisis Consultant (2001-2002)
- Crisis Coordinator (2002-2004)
- Community Marketing Representative (2004-2012)
- Corporate Alumni Coordinator (2012-2015)
Tony has served on many community, civic, and nonprofit boards.
- 4 Drug Courts in The State of Alabama (2-Adults, 1-Adolscent, & 1-Family Court)
- Has currently served the last 10 years on the Board of Directors for Mission of Mercy.
- Mission of Mercy is a group of transitional homes for men.
- Past President of the Tuscumbia Kiwanis in Tuscumbia, Alabama.
- Children Policy Council for the State of Alabama.
In my professional life I have always tried to be a “SERVANT”. I believe serving my community, clients, families, and referral sources. Many years ago when I started in this field one of my mentors had this hanging in his office. I have tried to live this on a daily basis.
“Being alive and helping others to stay alive is the greatest personal success”
Start The Admissions Process Now
Your 1-on-1 consultation and Insurance Verification are 100% Free
All you have to do is pick up the phone and call or chat now
We will never share your information with a third party without your explicit consent