Addiction Treatment Helpline
- FREE Insurance Verification
- Safe Medical Detox
- Top-Rated Addiction Treatment
- Treatment Guarantee*
We Understand You Have a Choice on Where You’re Treated
- We strive for Clinical Excellence. We treat the whole person, not just the addiction.
- We work with you to help determine which level of care is right for you.
- We own and operate multiple facilities across the U.S., giving you access to resources near you.
- We respect and protect your privacy throughout the treatment process.
- We work directly with your insurance company.
- We know family is important, that’s why we incorporate loved ones into the treatment process.
- We want to help you get the treatment you need; we’ll explore every option to find a facility that’s just right for you.
- We believe treatment doesn’t end when you graduate. We’ve created a national alumni program, so you’ll find friends in recovery no matter where you live.
- We understand it might not have worked in the past. Thousands of AAC alums would agree we’re different.
- We believe that recovery is possible. Make this call, the last call.
If you successfully complete our 90-day program, we guarantee you’ll stay clean and sober, or you can return for a complimentary 30 days of treatment.
Desert Hope, without question, truly cares about the recovery of the client.
A huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders; not only addiction but trauma issues as well
“Great tech staff. Anna helped my recovery efforts immensely. Overall great program.”
*Terms and conditions apply. To learn more about how you can qualify for our guarantee, visit americanaddictioncenters.org/disclaimer/ for details.
**Not all insurance policies are the same. Insurance coverage varies based on individual policies. All logos and trademarks are the sole and exclusive rights of their respective owners.
***Please call for an insurance verification
Your 1-on-1 consultation and Insurance Verification are 100% Free
All you have to do is pick up the phone and call or chat now
We will never share your information with a third party without your explicit consent