Dr. Stephen Pannel
Stephen Pannel, DO, ABPN, ABAM, oversees Oxford Treatment Center’s withdrawal management program and provides treatment for drug and alcohol addiction and co-occurring disorders. A graduate of the Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, he completed a residency in psychiatry at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences followed by a fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Dr. Pannel is certified by the American Board of Addiction Medicine (ABAM). He is also board certified in adult psychiatry and specializes in dual-diagnosis issues.
Credentials & Education
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences: Residency, Psychiatry
- University of Alabama Medical Center: Fellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences: Doctor of Osteopathy
- Certified in Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN)
- Certified by the American Board of Addiction Medicine (ABAM)