Adrienne Webster, LACC
Adrienne Webster is a Licensed Addiction Counselor Candidate (LACC) in Bozeman, Montana. She received her B.A. in Media Arts from Montana State University and later completed her graduate studies in Addiction Counseling there as well. She works with clients individually and in group settings while completing her post-graduate, clinical supervision.
Adrienne is committed to reducing the stigma that surrounds addiction and recognizes the complex emotional and environmental factors that contribute to substance use disorders and behavioral addictions. She is particularly interested in an integrated approach to treatment and recovery that encompasses nutrition, education, exercise, and community involvement.
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Addiction and Substance Abuse
- Marijuana Addiction Treatment and Rehab
- Cocaine Withdrawal: Symptoms, Timeline, and Detox Treatment
- Fentanyl Withdrawal Symptoms, Timeline, and Detox Treatment
- Does Medicaid Cover Drug and Alcohol Rehab?
- College Binge Drinking & Alcohol Abuse: Risks & Impacts
- Suboxone Treatment & Clinics in California (How to get Suboxone in California)
- Short-Term Rehab Addiction Treatment Programs
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome (NAS) Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment
- Drug and Alcohol Rehab for Nurses Near You