Molina Healthcare Insurance Coverage for Rehab Treatment
Does Molina Healthcare Cover Addiction Treatment & Rehab?
Depending on your insurance provider through Molina, addiction treatment and rehab may be covered by Molina. Cost and coverage may vary by state and treatment plan.
Under Medicaid for example, addiction treatments may typically cover:
- Drug Detox
- Inpatient Rehab
- Outpatient Rehab
- Behavioral and Mental Health Treatments
- Mental Health Therapies
At American Addiction Centers’ (AAC) Desert Hope Treatment Center in Las Vegas, Molina Healthcare of Nevada Medicaid provides coverage for 2 outpatient programs, including:
Call us today at .
What is Molina Healthcare?
Molina Healthcare is a health insurance plan provider that works with state governments to offer Medicaid, Medicare, and other Marketplace or Exchange plans. As of June 2020, Molina Healthcare serves approximately 3.6 million members nationwide.1
Our Insurance Statistics
- Over 21,000 people have used insurance to attend treatment at one of our facilities since 2021.
- Over 102 people have used Molina Healthcare to attend treatment since 2021.
- Our verification of benefits form has been filled out over 30 times for Molina Healthcare insurance since 2021.
- Molina Healthcare has an over 65% acceptance rate for one of our facilities when using our online form.
- See if you are in-network with us.