Why American Addiction Centers?
We take a big picture approach to addiction treatment — by addressing each client as a whole person. We work to consider how factors such as your lifestyle, environment, health, and co-occurring mental health disorders may play a part in your addiction involving drugs or alcohol.
By partnering with you and your loved ones throughout the rehabilitation process, we can prepare you for recovery by customizing a program of research-based addiction therapy, individualized treatment, and aftercare planning designed to anticipate the challenges you may encounter. Our treatment doesn’t just focus on the problem of your substance use, we use a positive, hopeful approach that focuses on bringing out your individual strengths, motivation, and desire to make positive changes in your life.
- CARF Accredited facilities
- Joint Commission Accredited facilities
- Research-based rehabilitation therapy types
- 12-Step based meetings and philosophy
- Family Programs & Sessions
- Experienced, qualified treatment staff
- Co-Occurring (Dual Diagnosis) treatment
- Wellness-focused curriculum
- LGBT-informed Recovery Topics
- Aftercare Planning & recovery topics
Contact us using this form! * Indicates required field
View All The Results
63 percent of AAC patients maintain abstinence one year after treatment, as compared to national benchmarks of 30 percent.