Greenhouse Treatment Center: Grand Prairie, TX
Greenhouse provides quality care for co-occurring disorders in a luxurious treatment environment. Located in a former Neiman Marcus spa, Greenhouse provides a restorative, restful place to focus on your health and recovery. With amenities from an executive chef to an indoor pool, Greenhouse will exceed all your expectations of a drug and alcohol rehab.
AAC accepts many insurance plans and can work with you on a manageable payment plan.
What We Treat
We regularly treat disorders related to the following substances:
- Prescription stimulants.
- Sleep aids/sedatives.
- Prescription drugs.
- Other substances.*
*We provide treatment for almost all substance use disorders. If you don’t see a particular substance listed here, contact our admissions navigators to confirm treatment availability.
In the event of a relapse at any time post-treatment, we will provide qualified individuals with up to 30 days of treatment at no cost to you.*
*Terms and conditions may apply, and results may vary.Learn More About Our Brand Promise
Greenhouse Treatment Center is a drug and alcohol rehab facility in Grand Prairie, Texas. Greenhouse prides itself on its luxurious setting and high-end amenities, offered to all residential patients who come to the facility to start their path to recovery. Located in a former Neiman Marcus spa, our medical inpatient rehab provides its patients with indoor and outdoor pools, a fully-stocked fitness center with a proctored wellness program, and 3 meals a day crafted by an expert executive chef.
Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
CARF is an independent nonprofit dedicated to ensuring that various areas of healthcare treatment meet lofty standards. The standards, policies, and accreditation process are actively overseen by an elected board of 11 directors. CARF’s mission is to “promote the quality, value, and optimal outcomes of services through a consultative accreditation process and continuous improvement services that center on enhancing the lives of persons served.” According to CARF, “Providers that meet our standards have demonstrated their commitment to being among the best available.”
Greenhouse recognizes that addiction affects not only the individual with the illness but their loved ones as well, and that having a strong support system is an integral part of recovery. To start healing those family relationships damaged by addiction, Greenhouse offers a family program on the first and third Saturday of every month and strongly encourages patients’ family members to participate.
Visiting Your Loved One
**Note: Family visiting times, hours, or visitation in general may change at the discretion of the facility and may be impacted by COVID. Contact us or the facility to learn more about current visitation rules.
Typically, family members can visit patients on Sundays between 10 a.m. and noon, but the family members must complete Greenhouse’s family program first. The family program is offered on the first and third Saturday of every month. Once family members complete the program once, they can visit patients on Sundays without attending the program again. This policy is to promote positive family interactions and make sure that family members are not a trigger or negative influence for the patient, as well as to provide the family with education about addiction. Family visitations are supervised but unstructured.
During your loved one’s treatment, we can work with you to plan a visit. Your loved one’s treatment team will provide you with all of the information you need to schedule your visit. Greenhouse Treatment Center is conveniently located just 30 minutes outside of Dallas in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Once you complete the detox process, your typical day in treatment will revolve around groups and classes. Treatment will vary according to the patient and the day, but the following is a sample of a typical schedule:
- 6:30 am–7:50 am: Breakfast
- 7 am–7:45 am: Personal time, homework
- 7:45 am–9 am: Recreational time to attend yoga, meditation, work out, or relax.
- 9 am–11:40 am: Groups
- 11:50 am–1:30 pm: Lunch/free time
- 1:30 pm–5 pm: Groups or educational classes
- 5 pm–7 pm: Dinner/free or recreational time
- 7 pm–8pm: AA or NA
- 8:30 pm–9:30 pm: Big Book study
- 10 pm–11 pm: Reading, homework, reflection
- 11 pm: Lights out
- We’re partners on the recovery journey with treatment designed specifically for you.
- Our programs at Greenhouse Treatment Center are specifically designed to address not only substance addiction but the root cause of the addiction as well as any co-occurring mental health disorders to increase your chances of long-term recovery. We won’t offer a cookie-cutter approach to your treatment; instead, we tailor our treatment to your needs and make adjustments as you progress in your recovery. Treatment and communication is confidential, and we work with YOU to find the best treatment plan and facility for your needs.
- We offer the optimal healing environment with a luxury feel.
- Our facility is located in a former Neiman Marcus spa, offering a luxurious experience complete with two pools, a sauna, jacuzzi, and executive chef in a relaxing, tranquil setting.
- We offer multiple levels of care personalized to your individual needs.
- Whether you need a medically supervised detoxification program to overcome the symptoms of withdrawal, are looking for a live-in inpatient or residential program, or are ready to step down to an outpatient setting, we have a program for you.
- We offer specialized tracks and programs because we realize that not everyone has the same exact needs.
- Specialized tracks include a Veterans & First Responders Program, a Program for Professionals, LGBTQ+ Support Programs, Christian and 12 Step Recovery Programs, and more.
- We offer a robust wellness program.
- Our wellness program has something for everyone. Comprehensive wellness program features a registered dietician, a gym, yoga, cardio equipment, Pilates, Qi Gong, Tai Chi, water aerobics, and spirituality.
- We offer 24/7 medical monitoring during detox.
- You can rest assured that we take your safety extremely seriously. Our medical detox patients are medically monitored around-the-clock by a staff of registered nurses.
- Our staff is amazing!
- Many of our caring staff members have either experienced addiction or recovery themselves firsthand or from a loved one. Our staff members treat all patients with a genuine passion for helping them seek freedom from addiction. This is true of staff at Greenhouse and in our corporate offices across the U.S.
- All of our compassionate and experienced clinical staff have in-depth knowledge of addiction and mental illness. Areas of expertise include trauma, eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR), biosound therapy, experiential therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), and dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT).
- Previous patients review us as “the best”.
- We take our feedback to heart. We get feedback from each and every person that joins us at Greenhouse. Our clients give their own testimony at weekly completion ceremonies and regularly describe Greenhouse Treatment Center as a premier addiction treatment facility.
- Our high standards in providing quality care have afforded us various licenses and accreditations.
- Greenhouse is accredited or licensed by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), the Texas Department of State Health Services, and is a Member of the National Association for Behavioral Healthcare.
- Alumni programs and ongoing support are priority.
- Led by a former client in recovery, our Alumni program offers weekly meetings in the Arlington, Texas area to help our alumni stay connected to a group of people who are motivated to stay sober and to provide ongoing support after treatment.
- We are located just a short drive away from Dallas proper.
- We offer effective & evidence based programs.
- We wouldn’t be as effective — 63% of our patients maintain sobriety at the 12 month mark — without the active and ongoing participation in our treatment, recovery, and alumni community from you and former patients just like you. Everyone contributes their experience and sometimes our clients even go on to work at Greenhouse or in other jobs in the addiction treatment industry. We are advocates of those in addiction coming together as a community. You make that possible.
- We believe in you, and we are here to help you and your family find new joy in recovery.
We accept various health insurance plans and can work with you on creating a manageable payment plan to fund your treatment stay at Greenhouse Treatment Center.
Simply fill out the form below or call our admissions navigators to begin. We’ll be able to tell you if your provider is in-network with American Addiction Centers.