Charity Anderson, MPS, CPS
Charity Anderson is a prevention specialist and freelance writer with over ten years of experience supporting vulnerable communities. After spending several years working in education and mental health, and seeing the gaps in services continue to widen, Charity realized that more efforts were needed in promoting primary prevention.
She decided to pursue her post-graduate work in prevention science, focusing her research on intergenerational addiction and how substance and alcohol use disorders impact youth and families. In addition to earning her certification as a prevention specialist, Charity is also a trained recovery coach.
- How to Choose the Best Inpatient Rehab in Texas
- Is Addiction a Disability? ADA Protections & Disability Benefits
- Signs You’ve Hit Rock Bottom in Your Addiction & What To Do
- Drug & Alcohol Rehab Treatment for Professionals
- How to Stop Enabling Your Loved One's Addictions
- Birth Control and Alcohol: Risks, Effects, and Safety
- Addiction Denial: Symptoms, Behaviors & How To Help