Dan Wagener, M.A.
Dan Wagener, M.A., is a Senior Web Content Editor at American Addiction Centers (AAC).
Before AAC, he worked for a government contractor in the Washington, D.C. area, where he edited websites for the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Prior to that, he was Senior Manager of Web Content and Communications Manager at the American Academy of Physician Assistants, and Senior Managing Editor at the Center for American Progress, a political think tank in D.C.
Dan holds a bachelor’s degree in English from La Salle University and a master’s degree in counseling psychology from Lewis & Clark College. He has worked at substance abuse and mental health treatment programs for teens and adults.
- Drug Rehab Guides for Addiction & Mental Health
- Financing & Grants for Substance Abuse Treatment
- Kaiser Permanente Coverage for Addiction Treatment
- Impulse Control Disorders and Substance Abuse
- How Long Does Alcohol Stay in Your System?
- How Long Does Cocaine Stay in Your System?
- Methadone Withdrawal Symptoms, Timeline & Detox Treatment
- Sober Living Recovery Homes: Finding Sober Living Near Me
- Alcoholics Anonymous: The 12 Steps of AA & Success Rates
- Treating Dissociative Identity Disorder and Drug Abuse