Emily Mendez, M.S., Ed.S.
Emily Mendez is a mental health writer and expert with more than a decade of experience in mental health and substance abuse. As a former private practice psychotherapist, Emily specialized in treating adults and children suffering from depression, anxiety disorders, PTSD, and substance abuse.
Emily is interested in the interplay between physical illness and mental health and is the author of Four Behavioral Treatments for Migraines Worth Trying.
- Ed.S. Degree in Counselor Education, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- Master’s Degree in Community Counseling, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Indiana University-Purdue University, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Mental illness
- Wellness and mental health
- Evidence-based treatments