Leah K. Walker, Ph.D., L.M.F.T.
Leah Walker is a licensed marriage and family therapist with a Ph.D. in family relations. She has over 20 years of clinical experience working with children, adolescents, and adults, focusing on family relations, substance abuse, and trauma.
Leah has worked in several treatment settings, including inpatient, outpatient, and in-home therapy, as both a therapist and a clinical supervisor. She is currently the director of adult outpatient services in a community mental health center.
- Cocaine’s Short-Term Effects, Long-Term Consequences, and Risks and Dangers of Use
- Heroin Addiction Treatment & Rehab Centers Near Me
- Oxycodone Withdrawal Symptoms, Timeline & Detox Treatment
- Using Small Insurance Providers to Pay for Drug Treatment
- United Healthcare Insurance Coverage for Drug and Alcohol Rehab Treatment
- Xanax Abuse: Short- and Long-Term Effects of Xanax
- Effects of Alcohol Abuse in the Workplace
- Meth Withdrawal Symptoms, Timeline and Detox Treatment
- Are You Self-Medicating with Drugs or Alcohol?
- Aftercare Addiction Support Groups