Madeline Hodgman-Korth, MSSA, LISW
Madeline is a licensed independent social worker in the Midwest working as a mental health therapist. After receiving her Master’s degree in social work from Case Western Reserve University, she worked as a drug and alcohol counselor and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) group therapist. Later on as a clinical social worker at the Cleveland Clinic, Maddy utilized her skills to train resident physicians on behavioral health topics like substance abuse, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, motivational interviewing, and others. Her goal is to de-stigmatize treatment for substance abuse and increase access to care for people who may be struggling.
- Crack vs. Cocaine: What’s the Difference Between Crack and Cocaine?
- Pregnancy and Addiction: Substance Misuse, Detox, and Treatment Options
- Mixing Drugs and Alcohol: Effects and Dangers
- DXM Addiction, Effects, and Rehab Treatment
- Ketamine: Adverse Effects of Misuse
- Addiction Treatment Guide for Siblings of Addicts
- Addiction Treatment for Veterans in Florida
- Nitrous Oxide (Whippet) Abuse, Side Effects & Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Centers in California
- What Do Different Drugs Smell Like? A Guide to Drugs by Smell