Mariah Bourne received her Masters of Arts in Community Social Psychology from the University of Massachusetts Lowell. At an early age, she recognized the struggles in her community regarding substance abuse and addiction. During her graduate career, she developed and taught a prevention program on substance abuse for high-risk teens.
She later served as a Research Associate in many studies focused on education, addiction, and treatment, including one examining the efficacy of an LED treatment device in reducing opioid cravings. Currently, she works as a freelance writer and is dedicated to providing helpful information to those seeking recovery from substance abuse.
- Telehealth for Addiction (Online Rehab & Counseling Programs)
- Salute to Recovery Program
- Evernorth Insurance Coverage for Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment
- Luxury Rehabs That Take Insurance: Paying for Luxury Rehab
- Sober Living Insurance Coverage and Payment Options
- Sober Living and Halfway Houses in Las Vegas, Nevada