Ryan Kelley, NREMT
Ryan Kelley is a nationally registered Emergency Medical Technician and the former managing editor of the Journal of Emergency Medical Services (JEMS). During his time at JEMS, Ryan developed Mobile Integrated Healthcare in Action, a series of in-depth articles on Community Paramedicine programs across the country that go beyond transporting patients to emergency rooms and connects specific patients, such as repeat system users, the homeless and others with behavioral health issues and substance use disorders, to definitive long-term care and treatment.
In his current capacity as Medical Editor for American Addiction Centers, Ryan works to provide accurate, authoritative information to those seeking help for substance abuse and behavioral health issues.
Press: Pandemic meets epidemic: COVID-19 impacts on opioid overdose patients
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Addiction and Substance Abuse
- Xanax Addiction: Signs, Effects, and Treatment
- Fentanyl Addiction: Side Effects and Rehab Treatment
- Alcohol Addiction & Abuse: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
- Valium Misuse and Addiction: Signs, Overdose & Treatment
- Ambien Addiction - Treatment, Signs and Risks
- Ambien Side Effects: Short-Term & Adverse Effects of Ambien
- Ativan Addiction: Short- and Long-Term Side Effects of Ativan
- Cocaine Addiction: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
- Cocaine’s Short-Term Effects, Long-Term Consequences, and Risks and Dangers of Use