Sophie Stein, MSN
Sophie Stein received her master’s of science in nursing from Vanderbilt University School of Nursing. She previously worked as an advanced practice registered nurse at an outpatient psychiatric practice providing mental health care for children, adolescents, and adults. She performed patient evaluations and medication management, including using pharmacogenetic testing to guide her treatment plans.
Sophie is passionate about helping those struggling with mental illness and substance use disorders, and she believes that providing those individuals and their loved ones with thorough, accurate educational resources is essential.
- Same Day Admission to an Inpatient Detox Program
- How Long Does Cocaine Stay in Your System?
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Occupations Associated with Substance Abuse
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) & Addiction
- Persistent Depressive Disorder
- How Are Dissociative Disorders Treated Alongside Drug Abuse?
- Meth & Alcohol: The Danger of Mixing Substances
- ¿Cuánto tiempo dura la cocaína en su sistema?