Credentials & Education
- Graduated from the Dartmouth-Brown Program in Medicine (1988)
- Completed surgical residency (1995)
- Board Certified (2014)
- Addiction Medicine after completing a 2 year preceptorship in Addiction Medicine
- Passing Addiction Medicine Boards
- As a resident published numerous articles and presented at multiple national meetings.
- As a staff surgeon served as the liaison to the American Cancer Society and Cancer Committee Chairman for 12 years, and began the Bariatric Surgical Program.
- Served for 5 years as the Medical Director for a Methadone Maintenance Treatment Program.
- American Board of Addiction Medicine, American Society of Addiction
- Medicine, Rhode Island Medical Society.