Rehabs in Texas That Accept Molina Healthcare Insurance
Check your insurance coverage
With the form below, we will confirm what benefits are available under your specific plan. Your information is confidential and protected under HIPAA privacy rules.
Does Molina Healthcare Cover Rehab in Texas?
Molina Healthcare insurance may be able to cover all or at least part of the cost of drug and alcohol rehab in Texas. This will depend on your insurance provider through Molina and the level of care you need. Molina Healthcare may be able to partially cover medical detox, inpatient or residential treatment, outpatient rehab, and medication-assisted treatment.
From May 2020 to May 2021, there were 4,639 reported drug overdose deaths in Texas.1 If you or a loved one is struggling with substance abuse, a professional rehab program can assist you as you begin your journey to recovery. American Addiction Centers’ (AACs’) Greenhouse Treatment Center is a local rehab facility in Texas and is in-network with Molina Healthcare insurance. Check your level of coverage with Molina for addiction treatment in Texas.
Verify Molina Texas Insurance Coverage
If you’re looking for rehab in Texas and have Molina insurance, there are two ways to verify your coverage for drug or alcohol rehab.
- Call us today at where an admissions advisor can hear your story, walk you through your options, and verify your insurance over the phone.
- Fill in our online insurance verification form below.
Rehabs in Texas That Accept Molina Healthcare
About Molina Healthcare Insurance
Molina Healthcare is a health insurance plan provider that works with state governments to offer Medicaid, Medicare, and other Marketplace or Exchange plans. As of June 2020, Molina Healthcare serves approximately 3.6 million members nationwide.2
What Substance Abuse Treatment Does Molina Healthcare Insurance Cover?
Molina Healthcare insurance may be able to cover substance use disorder (SUD) treatment in the state of Texas. Depending on your plan, insurance may cover at least part of the cost of:
- Medical Detoxification – A professional medical detox, also known as medically managed withdrawal, uses a set of interventions (medications and other therapies) to help a patient manage their withdrawal symptoms in a safe environment.
- Residential or Inpatient Treatment – In order to help a patient recover from addiction, inpatient or residential facilities provide a structured environment where the patient will stay overnight and attend one-on-one or group therapy sessions. These programs are ideal for those with more severe addictions who would benefit from 24-hour care.
- Outpatient Rehab Treatment – A patient is able to live at home and receive treatment at a rehab center, hospital, and mental health clinic for a specific number of hours per week. A benefit of this type of treatment is that it provides individuals with the support they may need to maintain their recovery after they have left an inpatient facility.
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) – In MAT, a patient will be given FDA-approved medications and behavioral treatment (e.g., group therapy, motivational enhancement, contingency management) to help them recover from alcohol or opioid addiction.
Does Molina Texas Cover Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment?
Molina Healthcare insurance may cover co-occurring disorder treatment in Texas under mental or behavioral health services. Depending on your level of coverage, mental health treatments may at least be partially covered.
A co-occurring disorder, also known as dual diagnosis, is when a person has been diagnosed with a mental health condition and substance use disorder (SUD). In order to treat the whole person, many rehab centers, including Greenhouse Treatment Center in Texas, offer co-occurring disorder treatment. Greenhouse Treatment Center is in-network with Molina Healthcare insurance and may be able to partially cover your treatment.
Not Sure if You Need Rehab?
Take our free, 5-minute substance abuse self-assessment below if you think you or someone you love might be struggling with substance abuse. The evaluation consists of 11 yes or no questions that are intended to be used as an informational tool to assess the severity and probability of a substance use disorder (SUD). The test is free, confidential, and no personal information is needed to receive the result. This assessment can be used by anyone living in or outside the state of Texas.
Our Other Treatment Centers Near You
Rehabs That May Accept This Insurance
When you invest and successfully complete 90 consecutive days at an American Addiction Centers facility, we believe that you have created the most solid foundation for your long-term goals of sobriety.
In the event that you experience a relapse, you are welcome back for a complimentary 30 days of our treatment*Learn about our brand promise
*Terms and conditions may apply, and results may vary.