American Addiction Centers
What is American Addiction Centers?
Our Drug and Alcohol Rehab Programs
- Medically Managed Detox, to ensure your withdrawal process is as safe and comfortable as possible.
- Inpatient (Overnight) Rehab, to address the psychosocial and behavioral aspects of your addiction.
- Varying Levels of Outpatient (Daytime or Nighttime) Rehab, for ongoing and flexible support while you’re working, going to school, or living at home.
- Co-occurring disorder treatment, for those struggling with addiction and co-existing mental illnesses, such as depression, anxiety, PTSD, and more.
- AAC’s Solute to Recovery program, to thoroughly address the unique needs and struggles of veterans and those currently serving in the United States armed forces.
- Alumni program, to provide continuing community support and accountability for those who previously completed our treatment programs.
- Aftercare planning, to help patients prevent relapse and cope with triggers, stress, and cravings that they may face after rehab. Aftercare planning assists clients in securing sustainable, recovery-friendly living environments after rehab, arranging outside recovery resources (such as therapists and peer-support groups), and more.
We’re Committed to Your Recovery
Sometimes, relapse is a part of healing from addiction – but it doesn’t mean you failed, and it shouldn’t stop you from trying again. If relapse is a part of your story, AAC’s 90-day promise will allow you to quickly resume your recovery after any slips. (Some restrictions may apply).
Get Covered for Addiction Treatment
If you have health insurance, your treatment may be covered at an AAC rehab facility. To save you time, our admissions navigators can contact your insurance company to inquire on your behavioral health benefits before you commit to rehabilitation at any of our facilities. Simply enter your information below for us to begin, and we’ll reach out to you with information on your benefits.
Our Treatment Centers
- California: Laguna Treatment Hospital
- Florida: Recovery First Treatment Center
- Florida: River Oaks Treatment Center
- Las Vegas: Desert Hope Treatment Center
- Locations Nationwide: Resolutions Recovery Residences
- Massachusetts: Adcare Treatment Hospital
- Mississippi: Oxford Treatment Center
- New Jersey: Sunrise House Treatment Center
- Rhode Island: Adcare – Outpatient
- Rhode Island: Adcare – Inpatient
- Texas: Greenhouse Treatment Center
Take Our Substance Abuse Self-Assessment
Take our free, 5-minute substance abuse self-assessment below. The test is free, confidential, and no personal information is needed to receive the result.
Here are a few of our commonly asked questions. For more information visit our FAQ page or give us a call.