Kristen Fuller, MD
Kristen Fuller, MD, enjoys writing about evidence-based topics in the cutting-edge world of mental health and addiction medicine and contributes to medicine board education. Her passion lies in educating the public on the stigma associated with mental health.
Dr. Fuller received her medical doctorate degree from Saba University School of Medicine and completed her residency in Family Medicine at the University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 5+ years of experience in behavioral health, addiction, primary care medicine, and medical board review education. Dr. Fuller is a published author with bylines in CNN Health, Psychology Today, Thrive Global, NAMI, NEDA, and ANAD among others.
- Physical Effects of Alcohol and Risk of Disease
- How to Stop Benzodiazepines
- Side Effects of Benzodiazepine Use and Addiction
- Klonopin Addiction: Signs, Effects, and Treatment
- Mental Effects of Alcohol: Effects of Alcohol on the Brain
- Marijuana Addiction Treatment and Rehab
- Adderall Effects, Risks, and Dangers: Short and Long Term
- Oxycodone Withdrawal Symptoms, Timeline & Detox Treatment
- Can You Die From Drug or Alcohol Withdrawals?
- Residential Alcohol Rehab: Program Benefits & What to Look For