After graduating from Allegheny College with a bachelor’s degree in English, Kristy Snyder dove into the world of freelance writing and editing to forge herself a career. Today, she’s an experienced and talented wordsmith who specializes in many healthcare niches, including substance abuse issues and treatment.
Through the years, she’s crafted numerous pieces on the harm of substance abuse as well as the various ways to get help, such as detox and rehab. Her goal is to provide informative and useful content to those who may be battling an addiction, as well as their loved ones. You can learn more about Kristy Snyder’s work at her website.
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) for Rehab Guide
- Drug & Alcohol Rehab Treatment Centers in Rhode Island
- Drug & Alcohol Rehab Treatment Centers in Dallas, Texas
- Pros and Cons of Living With Your Parents After Rehab
- Cocaine Addiction Helpline - Free, Confidential & 24/7
- Tips for Online Dating in Recovery
- 6 Signs Your Partner Is Abusing Drugs
- 90-Day Drug & Alcohol Rehab Programs Near You
- Sober Roommates in Recovery: 4 Tips for Supporting Each Other
- Do AA and NA Replace Rehab?