Lauren Geoffrion, M.D.
Dr. Lauren Geoffrion graduated medical school at Loma Linda University in May 2021. Throughout medical school she worked on several publications in collaboration with physicians at Loma Linda. She researched and wrote for several psychiatry publications as well as writing an abstract for her research featured in the Journal of Investigative Medicine in 2018. Her final year in medical school, she practiced synthesizing medical information into more palatable presentations while tutoring her peers in pharmacology.
Now, Dr. Geoffrion continues to pursue her love for writing and medicine as a medical writer.
- Xanax Addiction: Signs, Effects, and Treatment
- Fentanyl Addiction: Side Effects and Rehab Treatment
- Ativan Addiction: Short- and Long-Term Side Effects of Ativan
- Adderall Effects, Risks, and Dangers: Short and Long Term
- Ketamine Abuse: Addiction, Effects, and Treatment
- Phenibut Addiction, Side Effects, Withdrawal, and Treatment
- Marijuana Side Effects: Physical, Mental, and Long-Term Effects
- Concerta Addiction: Signs, Effects, and Treatment
- Inhalant Abuse: Short- and Long-Term Effects of Inhalants
- DMT Effects, Risks & Rehab Treatment