Megan Brice, MS, LPC
Megan received her Bachelors of Science in Human Services with an emphasis in Rehabilitation Counseling and a minor in Psychology from the University of Northern Colorado. During her undergraduate studies, Megan learned about the different areas of rehabilitation counseling and how to serve people. She then went on to receive her Masters of Science in Community Mental Health Counseling from the University of Wyoming. Since graduating, Megan has been working with diverse populations in individual therapy. Her areas of specialization include relationships, sexual health and education, and evidence based therapies.
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT) for Substance Abuse Near Me
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) for Addiction Treatment
- CARF Accredited Rehab Facilities Near Me (Benefits & Guidelines)
- Drug Rehab for Teachers, Professors & Educators (Is it Confidential?)
- Can Addiction Make Me Lose Custody of My Child?
- Georgia Drug & Alcohol Rehab Treatment Centers
- Alcohol Intervention: When Should I Stage an Alcohol Intervention?
- What to Do If You’re on a Rehab Wait List
- Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers in Clark County, NV