Stacy Mosel, L.M.S.W.
Stacy Mosel is a substance abuse specialist, psychotherapist, and licensed social worker. She received her master’s in social work from New York University in 2002 and has had extensive training in child and family therapy and the identification and treatment of substance abuse and mental health disorders.
- Ritalin Addiction: Signs, Effects, and Treatment
- Ativan Addiction: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
- Medications for Addiction Treatment
- Alcohol Addiction & Abuse: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
- Mental Effects of Alcohol: Effects of Alcohol on the Brain
- Valium Misuse and Addiction: Signs, Overdose & Treatment
- Suboxone: Uses, Side Effects & Addiction
- Opioid Withdrawal Symptoms, Timeline, and Detox Treatment
- Kratom Abuse and Addiction Treatment Near Me
- OxyContin Withdrawal Symptoms, Timeline & Detox Treatment