Timothy Esteves is the Community Content Editor at American Addiction Centers.
Tim received his B.A. in English with an emphasis on literature from Denison University. He got his start as an editor working with students at the Denison University Writing Center. He would later join AAC’s Content Marketing team, and eventually transition to editing and moderating AAC’s native and third-party community content.
Tim believes in empowering individuals and loved ones who have struggled with addiction to tell their stories, in order to heal themselves and help others find their way to recovery. He spends his days coming up with new ideas for engaging content in the addiction treatment sphere.
- Pharma Execs Face Charges for Role in Opioid Distribution Scandal
- AAC's Dr. Lawrence Weinstein Tackles Alcoholism in the Workplace
- Drug Companies Versus the DEA
- From Eagle Scout to Drug Kingpin
- Is the US Opioid Epidemic Spreading Overseas?
- Avoiding Settlement: Big Pharma Seeking Removal of Judge
- Is Philadelphia’s Safe Injection Site Legal?
- Alcohol Firms Promote Moderation, Rely on Abuse
- Is Cannabis Safe during Pregnancy?
- Math Error Leads to Smaller Opioid Settlement