American Addiction Centers’ Live Online Talk Show Wins Telly Award in First Year
American Addiction Centers is getting national recognition for its online talk show, “Addiction Talk Live,” a program dedicated to sharing the stories of celebrities, influencers and everyday people impacted by addiction and mental health. The leading treatment provider recently won a Telly Award for unscripted web series in the bronze category. The Tellys are the […]
We have been featured in...
American Addiction Centers in the News
Ben Hoback, AAC’s digital account executive and leader of the virtual support group, was recently interviewed by Dating News on the unique experiences and challenges of dating while in recovery. The dating scene can be difficult for anyone, but dating in recovery has its own particular set of obstacles to work through. In the article, […]
AAC’s Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Lawrence Weinstein, recently drafted an op-ed for Behavioral Healthcare Executive in light of the recent report issued by the Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and the Treasury indicating insurers have not been enforcing the federal law. In the article, Dr. Weinstein describes the importance of the Mental Health […]
In light of a recent report issued by the Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and the Treasury indicated that health insurers have been violating the Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act – a federal law – AAC CEO Dr. Thomas Britton was interviewed by Treatment Magazine about the ramifications of preventing mental […]
AAC CEO Dr. Tom Britton was interviewed by Lindsey Mastis of the Coronavirus Alert Desk/The National Desk on the rise in the number of people who turned to alcohol and/or drugs during the pandemic. Numerous studies conducted over the course of the pandemic illustrated a substantial increase in alcohol and substance use over the past […]
Greenhouse Treatment Center’s Community Affairs Director, Philip Van Guilder, was interviewed and featured in a widely syndicated article detailing the skyrocketing numbers of overdose deaths being attributed with counterfeit pills containing fentanyl. “January to April 2020, in Texas alone, we had enough fentanyl captured coming across the border equal to 21 million fatal doses,” said […]
- February 2, 2022American Addiction Centers Announces Dr. Thomas Britton as New CEO
- December 14, 2020American Addiction Centers Completes Financial Restructuring; Emerges with New Capital Structure and Positioned for Long-Term Growth
- November 12, 2019AAC Chief of Staff and Former Navy SEAL Featured in The Hill
- September 22, 2022Alcoholism & Sobriety: A Chef’s Perspective
- September 22, 2022What is the Impact of Bullying?
- September 15, 2022Career Comeback after Addiction?
- September 8, 2022Fentanyl Overdoses Inspires Action from Survivors, Narcan Advocates
- September 1, 2022Mental Health & Suicide