Resolutions – Sober Living
Sober Living Residential Solution
Resolutions Sober Living: Home During Treatment
Group Recovery Living
Making Resolutions your home during Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) treatment is a smart choice. Sober Living (SL) environments are effective for those struggling with addiction and co-occurring disorders as they provide a structured schedule and allow clients to live among peers as they all share a common focus on their recovery.
Resolutions is an interim environment for clients transitioning from residential treatment to lower levels of care, and eventually back to their former living arrangements at home, with their families, or independently.
Would Resolutions be a good fit for me?
We provide a sober living residential solution for both men and women struggling with addiction and co-occurring disorders. We have gender-specific residences, or separate housing areas for men and women because we think it’s better for clients to work on their recovery without the external distractions of dating situations. In fact, many 12-Step discussions recommend not getting involved in interpersonal relationships until one or two years of sobriety have passed.
Resolutions Sober Living Locations
- Resolutions Las Vegas - Las Vegas, NV
- Resolutions Dallas - Dallas, TX
- Resolutions Oxford - Etta, MS
- Contact a Treatment Consultant
- Verify Your Benefits
- Assessment See the Admissions Process >
SAMPLE: Daily Schedule
6:30 a.m. Breakfast/Town Hall Meetings (mandatory)
7:15 a.m. IOP Treatment – Desert Hope or Solutions Recovery
12:00 p.m. Lunch – at Facility
3:45 p.m. Arrive back at Resolutions
5:45 p.m. Dinner
7:00 p.m. Activities (12-Step groups, gym, store runs)
SAMPLE: On-site Meetings
- Town Hall Meetings - Monday-Friday, 6:30 a.m., Saturday & Sunday, 7:00 a.m.
- Tuesday - NA Meeting, 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, AA Speaker Meeting, 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, AA Open Discussion Meeting, 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, Peer-Led 12-Step Meeting, 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, H&I Panel Meeting, 2:30 p.m., Book/Study Speaker Meeting, 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, "House" Meeting, 7:15 p.m.
Start The Admissions Process Now
Your 1-on-1 consultation and Insurance Verification are 100% Free
All you have to do is pick up the phone and call or chat now
We will never share your information with a third party without your explicit consent