Does Prominence Health Plan Cover Drug & Alcohol Rehab in Nevada?
Check your insurance coverage
With the form below, we will confirm what benefits are available under your specific plan. Your information is confidential and protected under HIPAA privacy rules.
Does Prominence Health Plan Cover Rehab in Nevada?
Prominence Health Plan may be able to cover all or at least part of the cost of drug and alcohol rehab in Nevada. This will depend on your plan details, the level of care you need, and other factors. From April 2020 to April 2021, there were 982 reported drug overdose deaths in Nevada.1 If you or someone you care about is struggling with addiction issues, getting help from a rehab program or treatment center can lead you on the path to recovery.
American Addiction Center’s (AAC’s) Desert Hope Treatment Center is a local rehab facility in Las Vegas that may be able to accept Prominence Health Plan. Check your Prominence Health Plan to determine the level of coverage you have for substance abuse treatment.
Verify Prominence Health Plan Coverage
If you have Prominence Health Plan, there are two ways to verify your coverage for drug or alcohol rehab.
- Call us today at where an admissions advisor can hear your story, walk you through your options, and verify your insurance over the phone.
- Fill in our online insurance verification form below.
Rehabs in Nevada That May Accept Prominence
About Prominence Health Plan Insurance
Prominence Health Plan is a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc and operates from offices in Florida, Nevada, South Texas and Texoma.2 Prominence Health Plan has been serving families and businesses in Texas and Nevada for over 25 years, offering employer-sponsored healthcare plans and self-funded administrative services.2 Prominence offers HMO, PPO, POS, Medicare Advantage and other plans that vary in out-of-pocket costs, deductibles, and other variables to match your needs.3
What Substance Abuse Treatment Does Prominence of Nevada Insurance Cover?
Prominence Health Plan may be able to cover substance use disorder (SUD) treatment. Depending on your plan, insurance may cover at least part of the cost of:
- Detoxification – A natural process where the body rids itself of harmful substances. In a professional detox program, a set of interventions, such as medications, may be used to help a patient manage their withdrawal symptoms in a safe environment.
- Inpatient or Residential Treatment – In an inpatient or residential program, patients stay at the rehabilitation facility overnight and attend one-on-one or group therapy sessions to help them recover from addiction. A benefit of this type of treatment is that it helps patients with more severe addictions as they are removed from their home environment and given the opportunity to focus on their sobriety.
- Outpatient Rehab – When an individual transitions from an inpatient facility, outpatient rehab provides them with the support and care they may need to maintain their recovery. Individuals are able to return to their daily routine and receive treatment for a specific number of hours per week.
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) – Depending on the specific substance that has been abused, a patient will be given medications and behavioral treatment (cognitive-behavioral therapy, motivational enhancement etc.) to help them recover from drug or alcohol abuse.
Does Prominence Insurance Cover Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment?
Prominence Health Plan of Nevada may cover co-occurring disorder treatment, treatment of depression, PTSD, as well as addiction treatment under mental or behavioral health services. Depending on your level of coverage, mental health treatments may at least be partially covered.
There are a range of individualized rehabs and treatment options available if you have a co-occurring or dual diagnosis. Desert Hope Treatment Center in Las Vegas offers co-occurring disorder treatment and will focus on your individual diagnoses to ensure your sobriety and mental health is managed. Check your Prominence Health Plan to find out exactly what you will and will not be covered for in terms of co-occurring or dual diagnosis treatment.
Not Sure if You Need Rehab?
Take our free, 5-minute substance abuse self-assessment below if you think you or someone you love might be struggling with substance abuse. The evaluation consists of 11 yes or no questions that are intended to be used as an informational tool to assess the severity and probability of a substance use disorder (SUD). The test is free, confidential, and no personal information is needed to receive the result. This assessment can be used by anyone living in or outside the state of Nevada.
Our Other Treatment Centers Near You
Rehabs That May Accept This Insurance
When you invest and successfully complete 90 consecutive days at an American Addiction Centers facility, we believe that you have created the most solid foundation for your long-term goals of sobriety.
In the event that you experience a relapse, you are welcome back for a complimentary 30 days of our treatment*Learn about our brand promise
*Terms and conditions may apply, and results may vary.