Florida Drug Abuse Hotline
American Addiction Centers offers free and confidential guidance to those suffering from addiction through our substance abuse hotline. Call us today at .
Drug Abuse Hotlines & Florida Resources
- Florida Statewide Substance Abuse Hotline (211): This hotline provides 24/7 counseling to residents of Florida who are in a drug-related crisis. Representatives can help point you towards reputable addiction treatment providers as well.
- Florida Public Health Department Substance Abuse Program Office (1-850-487-2929): Florida’s Public Health Department dependence program offers Floridian callers resources to professional addiction treatment providers. You can also receive free drug counseling at this crisis hotline.
- Florida Regional Narcotics Anonymous Helplines: Representatives at Florida’s regional NA helplines are volunteers who have suffered from drug and alcohol abuse themselves. They can help point you towards free support groups, 12-step meetings, and other resources.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Treatment Referral Hotline 800-662-HELP (4357): Both English and Spanish speaking callers have access to trained addiction counselors who provide referrals to treatment facilities, support groups, 12-step meetings, and community-based services.
- Drugfree.org (call 1-855-378-4373 or text 55753): Drug counselors on this hotline provide support, education, and guidance to those in Florida and nationwide.
If you are suffering from drug abuse, drug addiction helpline staff members can offer you support, give you referrals to reputable addiction treatment centers in Florida and point you towards other free local resources. Florida drug hotline representatives may also be able to give you information on the risks and safety of certain drugs, advice on how to help a loved one who is suffering from substance abuse issues, and help people understand whether or not they are experiencing withdrawal or another drug-related condition.
Addiction Treatment in Florida
Recovery First, one of AAC’s Florida rehab centers, provides accredited drug detox, partial hospitalization drug rehab, and intensive outpatient programming in Hollywood, Florida. Recovery First specializes in treating those with addiction to drugs such as heroin, alcohol, and amphetamines, and is well-fit for someone who suffers from co-occurring mental health conditions.
River Oaks sits on a secluded 26-acre property in Tampa, Florida and provides drug and addiction treatment services such as detox, residential treatment, and outpatient programs to those suffering from addiction and other co-occurring disorders. An ideal place to recover and connect with sober peers, patients at River Oaks can choose from various evidence-based addiction therapies.
AAC’s treatment centers across the nation accept most insurance plans. Find out whether you or your loved one’s insurance is accepted at either one of AAC’s beautiful Florida-based addiction treatment centers below.