Licensed Professionals Program for Substance Abuse Treatment
Programs & Topics for Licensed Professionals
Because of the unique issues licensed professionals face, our program was designed to address the challenges of:
- High stress work environments
- Caregiver stress and burnout
- High professional expectations
- Shame and stigma for professionals
- Unclear boundaries
- Access to pharmaceuticals
- High exposure to trauma or trauma-related incidents
- Licensing concerns and future employment
- Fears about the ability to continue in the profession
We offer a variety of different types of addiction treatment to suit the personalized needs of the individual. These include:
- Detox: A highly supervised treatment to help patients overcome the adverse effects of drug or alcohol withdrawal.
- Inpatient Treatment: A live-in type of rehab where patients receive therapy and medical oversight from professionals.
- Outpatient Treatment: “Part-time” treatment where patients attend a treatment programs after work or on the weekends.
Which Licensed Professionals Do We Treat?
We work with a variety of different types of licensed professionals ranging from those that work in healthcare, law, and more. Professionals we treat include (but are not limited to):
You do not need to be a licensed professional to get admitted into treatment.
Ways to Get in Contact With Us
If you believe you or someone you love may be struggling with addiction, let us hear your story and help you determine a path to treatment.
There are a variety of confidential, free, and no obligation ways to get in contact with us to learn more about treatment.
- Call us at
- Verify Your Insurance Coverage for Treatment
Additional Resources for Professionals
- Find Rehab for Professionals Near Me
- Using the FMLA for Rehab
- How Can I Go To Rehab With a Job?
- Call a Drug or Alcohol Addiction Hotline
- Will Rehab Go On My Record?
- Rehab for Teachers & Educators