American Addiction Centers Announces Dr. Thomas Britton as New CEO
American Addiction Centers has announced the appointment of healthcare executive Dr. Thomas Britton as its new CEO, effective February 7, 2022. Britton, who is in long-term recovery himself, brings over 30 years of experience in behavioral healthcare, serving in both executive leadership and clinical roles. He joins AAC from one of the largest non-profit providers […]
We have been featured in...
American Addiction Centers in the News
American Addiction Centers’ First Responder Lifeline Program was selected to serve as a military resource for the new Mel Gibson film Hacksaw Ridge. The film, released to the public on November 4, 2016, shares the extraordinary true story of WWII medic Desmond Doss, played by Andrew Garfield (The Amazing Spiderman), who, in Okinawa during the […]
When Eddie Acosta turned to Desert Hope Treatment Center, an American Addiction Centers facility in Las Vegas, Nevada in January 2015, he was at one of the lowest points in his life. Fast forwarded to today, and Eddie is not only 18 months sober but also on a mission to make a difference in his […]
American Addiction Centers (AAC) is pleased to announce the appointment of Tom Doub, PhD, as its new Chief Clinical and Compliance Officer. Dr. Doub brings more than 25 years of behavioral healthcare experience to his new role with a strong background in clinical best practices, research, analytics and technology. In his new role at AAC, […]
As the nation celebrates National Recovery Month this September, dozens gathered for a ribbon-cutting ceremony at Laguna Treatment Hospital on Thursday, September 22, 2016, to commemorate the opening of a new substance abuse treatment option in Southern California. Laguna Treatment Hospital, an American Addiction Centers facility located in Aliso Viejo, is the first licensed Chemical […]
- December 14, 2020American Addiction Centers Completes Financial Restructuring; Emerges with New Capital Structure and Positioned for Long-Term Growth
- November 12, 2019AAC Chief of Staff and Former Navy SEAL Featured in The Hill
- February 4, 2019American Addiction Centers’ New Docuseries Unveils the Realities of Recovery
- September 26, 20235 Ways to Maintain Sobriety for Halloween
- September 26, 2023Therapy Dogs, Addiction, and Mental Health
- September 26, 20235 Tips to Help Prevent Substance Misuse
- September 25, 2023Why the 24-Hour Rule Is Crucial for Long-Term Sobriety
- September 25, 2023When Is It OK to Start Dating Again in Recovery?