American Addiction Centers Announces Dr. Thomas Britton as New CEO
American Addiction Centers has announced the appointment of healthcare executive Dr. Thomas Britton as its new CEO, effective February 7, 2022. Britton, who is in long-term recovery himself, brings over 30 years of experience in behavioral healthcare, serving in both executive leadership and clinical roles. He joins AAC from one of the largest non-profit providers […]
We have been featured in...
American Addiction Centers in the News
As the nation celebrates National Recovery Month this September, dozens gathered for a ribbon-cutting ceremony at Laguna Treatment Hospital on Thursday, September 22, 2016, to commemorate the opening of a new substance abuse treatment option in Southern California. Laguna Treatment Hospital, an American Addiction Centers facility located in Aliso Viejo, is the first licensed Chemical […]
- April 6, 2023How Much is Alcohol Use Really Costing You?
- March 17, 2023Tom Arnold: Addiction is No Laughing Matter
- March 8, 2023Unique Challenges Women with Substance Misuse Problems Face
- March 3, 2023Why Alcohol Causes Hangover Anxiety (i.e., Hangxiety)
- March 1, 2023How Alcohol Affects the Cardiovascular System