Addiction Talk Episode 7: Kassi Underwood
Kassi Underwood – spiritual teacher, author, founder of The Practice, host of the podcast Big Energy, and the first-ever resident Meditation Advisor at Harvard – joins Addiction Talk to speak about her personal journey to healing. By utilizing The Practice, the result of fourteen years of spiritual, social, and psychological study, she was able to heal her addictions, depression and anxiety.
Subscribe to Get The Latest Addiction Talk Videos
Addiction Talk Details
- Interviewer: Joy Sutton
- Interviewee: Kassi Underwood: Big Energy (Podcast)
- Duration: 31:14
- Previous Episode: Addiction Talk Episode 6: Army & Navy Veterans
- Next Episode: Addiction Talk Episode 8: Lamar Odom
- Return: Back To The Addiction Talk Hub
Ways to Get in Contact With Us
If you believe you or someone you love may be struggling with addiction, let us hear your story and help you determine a path to treatment.
There are a variety of confidential, free, and no obligation ways to get in contact with us to learn more about treatment.
- Call us at
- Verify Your Insurance Coverage for Treatment