Rehabs in Mississippi That Accept Humana Insurance
Does Humana Cover Rehab in Mississippi?
Humana insurance may be able to cover all or at least part of the cost of rehab for drug and alcohol misuse and addiction in Mississippi. This depends on your plan details and other significant factors. Humana health insurance may partially cover detox services, residential or inpatient treatment, outpatient rehab, and medication for addiction treatment.
Sadly, there were 638 reported drug overdose deaths in Mississippi from May 2020 to May 2021.1 If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction issues, a rehab program can help you achieve and maintain sobriety.
American Addiction Centers’ (AAC) Oxford Treatment Center in Etta, Mississippi is in-network with Humana insurance. Check your level of coverage with Humana for rehab in Mississippi.
Rehabs in Mississippi that Accept Humana
What Substance Use Treatment Does Humana Insurance Cover?
Humana insurance may be able to cover substance use disorder (SUD) treatment in the state of Mississippi. Depending on your plan, insurance may cover at least part of the cost of:
- Detoxification – A medically managed detox program helps stabilize patients and ease unpleasant symptoms of withdrawal under the supervision of healthcare professionals.
- Inpatient or Residential Treatment – For those who have misused drugs or alcohol for a longer period of time, an inpatient or residential treatment center may be helpful, allowing them to focus solely on their recovery while they receive care from substance use specialists. A patient may attend individual therapy as well as support group meetings.
- Outpatient Rehab Treatment – A less intensive form of treatment compared to inpatient, outpatient rehab allows the individual to live at home or in a sober living environment while they receive treatment for a specific number of hours each week. Treatment can take place in a variety of settings, such as a hospital, mental health clinic, or treatment facility. And the amount of time spent in treatment varies depending on the individual’s needs.
- Medication for Addiction Treatment – If you struggle with alcohol or opioid addiction, medications for addiction treatment combines medications approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) with behavioral interventions to help a person decrease and ultimately stop their substance use behavior.
Does Humana Mississippi Cover Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment?
Humana may cover co-occurring disorder treatment in Mississippi under mental or behavioral health services. Depending on your level of coverage, co-occurring disorder treatment may be at least partially covered.
A co-occurring disorder refers to a diagnosis of a substance use and mental health disorder, too. If you battle addiction and have mental health disorder, it is important that you are treated for all conditions. Oxford Treatment Center in Mississippi offers co-occurring disorder treatment and treats the whole person. Check your level of coverage with Humana for rehab treatment in Mississippi.
Not Sure if You Need Rehab?
Take our free, 5-minute substance use self-assessment below if you think you or someone you love might be struggling with substance misuse. The evaluation consists of 11 yes or no questions that are intended to be used as an informational tool to assess the severity and probability of a substance use disorder SUD. The test is free, confidential, and no personal information is needed to receive the result.
Our Other Treatment Centers Near You
About Humana Insurance
Humana is a nationwide insurance provider that may cover rehab for drug and alcohol addiction depending on your plan and individual needs. Humana offers a variety of plans including Medicaid, Medicare, and various types of company medical plans.2 Humana also owns Humana Military, who contracts with the Department of Defense to administer the TRICARE program.3
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Drug Overdose Data. (subject to ongoing updates)
- Humana. Medical Insurance Plans.
- Humana. Humana Websites.