Rehabs in Mississippi That Accept Humana Insurance
Check your insurance coverage
With the form below, we will confirm what benefits are available under your specific plan. Your information is confidential and protected under HIPAA privacy rules.
Does Humana Cover Rehab in Mississippi?
Humana insurance may be able to cover all or at least part of the cost of rehab for drug and alcohol abuse in Mississippi. This will depend on your plan details and other significant factors. Humana health insurance may partially cover detox services, residential or inpatient treatment, outpatient rehab, and medication-assisted treatment.
Sadly, there were 638 reported drug overdose deaths in Mississippi from May 2020 to May 2021.1 If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction issues, a rehab program can help you achieve and maintain sobriety. American Addiction Centers (AAC) has a local rehab facility, Oxford Treatment Center, and it is in-network with Humana insurance in MS. Check your level of coverage with Humana for rehab in Mississippi.
Verify Humana Insurance Coverage in Mississippi
If you’re looking for rehab in MS and have Humana health insurance, there are two ways to verify your coverage for drug or alcohol rehab.
- Call us today at There, an admissions advisor can hear your story, walk you through your options, and verify your insurance over the phone.
- Fill in our online insurance verification form below.
Rehabs in Mississippi that Accept Humana
About Humana Insurance
Humana is a nationwide insurance provider that may cover rehab for drug and alcohol addiction depending on your plan and individual needs. Humana offers a variety of plans including Medicaid, Medicare, and various types of company medical plans.2 Humana also owns Humana Military, who contracts with the Department of Defense to administer the TRICARE program.3
What Substance Abuse Treatment Does Humana Insurance Cover?
Humana insurance may be able to cover substance use disorder (SUD) treatment in the state of Mississippi. Depending on your plan, insurance may cover at least part of the cost of:
- Detoxification – A professional detox program will help to medically stabilize patients and ease unpleasant symptoms of withdrawal.
- Inpatient or Residential Treatment – For those who have abused drugs or alcohol for a longer period of time, an inpatient or residential treatment center may be helpful at allowing them to focus solely on their recovery while they receive care from substance abuse specialists. A patient may attend individual therapy as well as support group meetings.
- Outpatient Rehab Treatment – A less intensive form of treatment compared to inpatient, outpatient rehab allows the individual to live at home while they receive treatment for a specific number of hours per week. Treatment can take place in a variety of settings such as a hospital, mental health clinic, or treatment facility. And the amount of time spent in treatment will vary depending on the individual’s needs.
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) – If you have a problem with alcohol or opioid addiction, MAT combines FDA-approved medications with behavioral interventions to help a person decrease and ultimately stop their substance use behavior.
Does Humana Mississippi Cover Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment?
Humana may cover co-occurring disorder treatment in Mississippi under mental or behavioral health services. Depending on your level of coverage, mental health treatments may at least be partially covered.
Also known as dual diagnosis, a co-occurring disorder is when an individual has two or more mental health disorders. If you’re battling with addiction and have mental health conditions, it is important that you are treated for all conditions. Oxford Treatment Center in MS offers co-occurring disorder treatment and will treat the whole person. Check your level of coverage with Humana for rehab treatment in Mississippi.
Not Sure if You Need Rehab?
Take our free, 5-minute substance abuse self-assessment below if you think you or someone you love might be struggling with substance abuse. The evaluation consists of 11 yes or no questions that are intended to be used as an informational tool to assess the severity and probability of a substance use disorder (SUD). The test is free, confidential, and no personal information is needed to receive the result. This assessment can be used by anyone living in or outside the state of Mississippi.
Our Other Treatment Centers Near You
Rehabs That May Accept Humana Insurance
When you invest and successfully complete 90 consecutive days at an American Addiction Centers facility, we believe that you have created the most solid foundation for your long-term goals of sobriety.
In the event that you experience a relapse, you are welcome back for a complimentary 30 days of our treatment*Learn about our brand promise
*Terms and conditions may apply, and results may vary.