Rehabs in Nevada That Accept Humana Insurance
Check your insurance coverage
With the form below, we will confirm what benefits are available under your specific plan. Your information is confidential and protected under HIPAA privacy rules.
Does Humana Cover Rehab in Nevada?
Humana Nevada may be able to cover all or at least part of the cost of drug and alcohol addiction rehab. This will depend on your plan details, the level of care you need, and other important factors.
Sadly, there were 982 reported drug overdose deaths in Nevada from April 2020 to April 2021.1 If you or someone you love is battling with substance abuse, getting help from a treatment facility or rehabilitation program is vital to achieving sobriety. American Addiction Center’s (AACs) Desert Hope Treatment Center is in-network with Humana in Nevada and may be able to partially cover your treatment costs. Always check your level of coverage with Humana Nevada to know exactly what you will and will not be covered for.
Verify Humana Nevada Coverage
If you’re looking for rehab in Nevada and have Humana health insurance, there are two ways to verify your coverage for drug or alcohol rehab.
- Call us today at There, an admissions advisor can hear your story, walk you through your options, and verify your insurance over the phone.
- Fill in our online insurance verification form below.
Rehabs in Nevada that Accept Humana
About Humana Insurance
Humana is a nationwide insurance provider that may cover rehab for drug and alcohol addiction depending on your plan and individual needs. Humana offers a variety of plans including Medicaid, Medicare, and various types of company medical plans.2 Humana also owns Humana Military, who contracts with the Department of Defense to administer the TRICARE program.3
What Rehab Programs do Humana of Nevada Cover?
Humana of Nevada may be able to cover substance use disorder (SUD) treatment. Depending on your plan, insurance may cover at least part of the cost of:
- Detoxification Program – Detox is the process of getting rid of the harmful substances in your body. In a professional detox program, certain medications like methadone or buprenorphine may be used to ease withdrawal symptoms. The medications used will vary and depend on the substance that has been abused.
- Inpatient Treatment Near Me – Patients will stay at the rehabilitation facility 24/7 and the care received is highly structured and supervised. Generally, patients will stay at the center for 30 days but this can be extended to aid long-term recovery.
- Residential Treatment – A residential treatment program provides 24-hour care and helps individuals recover from SUDs. The services offered are varied and can range from medical detox, individual therapy, family counseling and more. Treatment length will depend on the individual but can range from 90 to 180 days.
- Outpatient Rehab – A more flexible approach to treatment, outpatient rehab allows individuals to attend work or school while they receive treatment from a hospital, mental health clinic, or treatment center on specific days. Outpatient treatment includes therapeutic interventions and support services, but will always take into account an individual’s unique needs.
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) – This is a combined approach to treatment, using medications and behavioral interventions to treat certain types of addiction. The aim of this is to assist individuals in the recovery process.
Does Humana Nevada Cover Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment?
Humana Nevada may cover co-occurring disorder or dual diagnosis under mental or behavioral health services. Depending on your level of coverage, mental health treatments may at least be partially covered.
If you have been diagnosed with a dual diagnosis, having one or more mental health disorders as well as a substance use disorder (SUD), it is important to seek treatment that will address all conditions simultaneously. Desert Hope Treatment Center in Las Vegas provides co-occurring disorder treatment and is in-network with Humana in Nevada. Check your Humana insurance plan to find out your level of coverage.
Not Sure if You Need Rehab?
Take our free, 5-minute substance abuse self-assessment below if you think you or someone you love might be struggling with substance abuse. The evaluation consists of 11 yes or no questions that are intended to be used as an informational tool to assess the severity and probability of a substance use disorder (SUD). The test is free, confidential, and no personal information is needed to receive the result. This assessment can be used by anyone living in or outside the state of Nevada.
Our Other Treatment Centers Near You
Rehabs That May Accept This Insurance
When you invest and successfully complete 90 consecutive days at an American Addiction Centers facility, we believe that you have created the most solid foundation for your long-term goals of sobriety.
In the event that you experience a relapse, you are welcome back for a complimentary 30 days of our treatment*Learn about our brand promise
*Terms and conditions may apply, and results may vary.