Top Reasons to Choose Recovery First Treatment Center Near Miami, Florida
- Our staff is qualified, experienced, and compassionate.
- When you come to Recovery First, you can count on a qualified, experienced team. Recovery First has a high-quality clinical staff made up of master’s-level licensed or license-eligible therapists. Our staff includes clinicians trained in cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR), and motivational interviewing (MI).
- Our nursing staff consists primarily of registered nurses with years of substance abuse and mental health experience. During medical detox, our nursing team provides 24/7 medical oversight to our clients to ensure safety during the entire process.
- Recovery First’s Medical Director, Dr. Richard Seely, holds 5 board certifications, including in adult/child psychiatry and addictionology. He is an officer for the Board of Directors for the Florida Society of Addiction Medicine and the psychiatric and addictions consultant for the Florida Board of Bar Examiners.
Dr. Seely is also in recovery himself. He is 31 years clean and sober and still an active participant in 12-step recovery.
- We have a program for everyone at any stage of your recovery journey.
- Whether you need a medically supervised detoxification program to overcome the symptoms of withdrawal, are looking for a live-in inpatient or residential program, or are ready to step down to an outpatient setting, we have a program for you.
- Our high standards in providing quality care have afforded us various licenses and accreditations.
- Recovery First is accredited or licensed by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) as well as The Joint Commission.
- We offer specialized tracks and programs because we realize that not everyone has the same exact needs.
- Specialized tracks include a Veterans & First Responders Program, a Program for Professionals, Christian and 12 Step Recovery Programs, and more.
- We believe family should be involved in the recovery process.
- Families are extremely important to a person’s recovery. We bring the family into the treatment process in our family program. Our licensed marriage and family therapist travels to all Recovery First locations, engaging with clients and their families and providing education on family systems and the overall impact addiction has on the family. We host a 2-day family program every 3 weeks for family members to engage fully in the recovery process with education and support.
- We offer effective & evidence based programs.
- 63% of our patients at American Addiction Centers’ facilities — Recovery First’s parent company — are sober 12 months after treatment. The industry average is 30%. But without the commitment of our patients and alumni to the programs we offer, we wouldn’t have any of it. You and patients just like you help to create a growing recovery community.
- Did you know your insurance provider may be able to cover all or part of the cost of rehab?
- The cost of rehab may deter people from finding treatment, but many insurance providers may be able to help foot the bill. Find out if your insurance provider may be able to help you cover the cost below.
- Get in contact with us today!
- If you believe you or someone you love may be struggling with addiction, let us hear your story and help you determine a path to treatment. There are a variety of confidential, free, and no obligation ways to get in contact with us to learn more about treatment.
Last Updated on November 5, 2021
Start your recovery today.
American Addiction Centers can help you get the care you deserve.