Top Reasons to Choose Sunrise House Treatment Center in New Jersey
- Our staff is qualified, experienced, and compassionate.
- Our team is a great mix of physicians, psychiatrists, NPs, RNs, LPNs, LCSW, MA, LCDP, PCDP, TAs nutritionist, and more. Many of our staff have recovered themselves or have been affected by addiction first hand, so they can truly empathize with those undergoing treatment.
- Our nursing staff primarily consists of registered nurses with years of experience treating substance abuse. During medical detox, our nursing team provides 24/7 medical oversight to our clients to ensure safety during their entire stay.
- We offer a variety of proven treatment programs to support your recovery journey.
- Whether you need a medically supervised detoxification program to overcome the symptoms of withdrawal, are looking for a live-in inpatient or residential program, or are ready to step down to an outpatient setting, we have a program for you.
- We offer individual and group therapies, co-occurring mental health disorder treatments, as well as gender-specific and LGBTQ groups to support any individualized needs you might have.
- Our high standards in providing quality care have afforded us various licenses and accreditations.
- Sunrise House is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), which is an international symbol of healthcare quality and is the gold standard for care within our industry.
- We offer a variety of activities and amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Our 22-acre campus has many areas to enjoy outdoor activities during your down time with us. On every other Sunday, Sunrise House even offers an off-site hiking tour on one of the many hiking trails near the treatment center.
- We also have a gym/fitness center, community spaces, smoking areas, and more.
- We believe family should be involved in the recovery process.
- Families are extremely important to a person’s recovery. We bring the family into the treatment process and therapy, as well as allowing families to visit on Family Days.
- We offer effective & evidence based programs.
- 63% of our patients at American Addiction Centers’ facilities are sober 12 months after treatment. The industry average is 30%. But without the commitment of our patients and alumni to the programs we offer, we wouldn’t have any of it. You and patients just like you help to create a growing recovery community.
- Did you know your insurance provider may be able to cover all or part of the cost of rehab?
- The cost of rehab may deter people from finding treatment, but many insurance providers may be able to help foot the bill. Find out if your insurance provider may be able to help you cover the cost below.
- Get in contact with us today!
- If you believe you or someone you love may be struggling with addiction, let us hear your story and help you determine a path to treatment. There are a variety of confidential, free, and no obligation ways to get in contact with us to learn more about treatment.
Last Updated on November 5, 2021
Start your recovery today.
American Addiction Centers can help you get the care you deserve.