Las Vegas Drug & Alcohol Rehab
On this page:
- Drug and Alcohol Rehabs in Las Vegas
- Will My Insurance Cover Las Vegas Rehab?
- Find Drug and Detox Treatment Centers Near You
- FAQ About Drug & Alcohol Rehab Treatment in Las Vegas
Where is Treatment Located in Las Vegas?
According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), drug and alcohol use continued to rise throughout the United States in 2020.2 If you are looking for a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center in one of the most beautiful desert climates in the world, there are facilities across the entire city of Las Vegas (as well as the entire state of Nevada) for you to choose from.
AAC’s Desert Hope Treatment Center is located in the heart of Las Vegas. Desert Hope offers patients a full continuum of care and support, meaning that treatment at Desert Hope aims at providing full-service and fully customized treatment plans to all clients. From detox and inpatient care to outpatient treatment and recovery residences, our caring staff at Desert Hope’s easily-accessible location are there to support you or your loved one in recovering from substance abuse issues.
Address: 2465 East Twain Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89121
If you or your loved one are a veteran, Desert Hope is a community care partner through the Veteran’s Affairs Community Care Network—a system of healthcare organizations that provide care to veterans when the Department of Veteran Affairs is unable to provide care, either due to the veteran’s location or unmet healthcare needs, such as drug and alcohol addiction.3
What is the Cost of Rehab in Las Vegas?
Inpatient and outpatient drug rehabs in Las Vegas vary in cost, depending on the type of facility, amenities, and care options offered. Depending on your personalized needs and length of stay, treatment ranges can vary.
Does Insurance Cover Drug & Alcohol Rehab in Las Vegas?
Most rehab facilities in Las Vegas accept some form of private or state-funded insurance. AAC’s Desert Hope facility accepts many private insurance plans through major providers, including Blue Cross, United Healthcare, Tricare, Aetna, and more. Call us today at or fill out the form below to see if insurance can cover all or part of your treatment.
Can I Go to Rehab in Vegas Without Insurance?
Treatment options are available to those who do not have healthcare insurance, as well. Many treatment facilities accept direct private payments or offer scheduled payment plans. There are also state-funded and free rehab centers available for low-income or uninsured individuals.
At AAC, we understand that the cost of rehab can be a barrier to accessing treatment. For this reason, we offer our clients a variety of payment options at each of our facilities. If you or your loved one are a veteran, Desert Hope is also a community care partner through the Veteran’s Affairs Community Care Network—a system of healthcare organizations that provide care to veterans when the Department of Veteran Affairs is unable to provide care, either due to the veteran’s location or unmet healthcare needs, such as drug and alcohol addiction.3
Do Rehab Centers in Las Vegas Treat Alcohol and Drug Addiction?
Rehab centers in Las Vegas provide treatment for addiction to all classes of mind-altering substances, including illicit drugs, prescription drugs, and alcohol. In Nevada, alcohol, opioid, meth, heroin, and marijuana addictions are the most common addictions addressed in treatment programs. No matter which substance (or substances) you or your loved one are addicted to, there is treatment available for you at a Las Vegas rehabilitation center.4 Many rehab centers also offer luxury amenities in order to create a more comfortable recovery environment.
Some treatment centers in Las Vegas may focus on treating one type of addiction or serve a particular population of those struggling with addiction. Often, drug and alcohol rehabs in Las Vegas are available to everyone—offering individualized care and treatment—despite the substances someone uses. Most rehabs in Las Vegas treat a wide range of populations and addictions to various types of drugs. Similarly, most detoxes in Las Vegas are equipped to handle the management of withdrawal symptoms that emerge from a variety of drugs.
Other Ways to Get Help & Las Vegas Rehab Resources
In addition to rehab centers, there are many resources available both in-person and via telephone to those who are struggling with substance use disorder in Las Vegas and throughout the state of Nevada. These include:
- American Addiction Centers Addiction Helpline: . We are available to help you 24/7.
- American Addiction Center’s Telehealth Program for Virtual & Online Help.
- Las Vegas Alcoholics Anonymous 24/7 Hotline for those struggling with alcohol abuse: (702) 598-1888
- Las Vegas Narcotics Anonymous Hotline for those struggling with narcotics abuse: (888) 495-3222
- Nevada Nevada 211: A program of the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services: Call 211 or 1-866-535-5654
Common NV Rehab & Addiction Statistics:
- Most commonly-used drugs in Las Vegas include alcohol, opioids (including heroin and abused prescriptions drugs), and cannabis1
- Percentage of Las Vegas population who use illicit drugs: 16.8%1
- Percentage of Las Vegas population who binge drink: 6%1
- Percentage of Las Vegas population who live with substance use disorder: 9%1
- Number of rehab centers in Las Vegas: There are currently 23 licensed substance abuse treatment centers in the city of Las Vegas and 41 centers within 25 miles of the city center.5
Detox and drug treatment programs in Las Vegas are here to help you or your loved one recover from substance abuse issues. With the right individualized care and treatment, it is possible to get and stay sober at a Las Vegas treatment center.
Find Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Las Vegas
If you are interested in attending rehab in Las Vegas, reach out to American Addiction Centers today. We can help answer any of your questions regarding drug and alcohol addiction treatment in Las Vegas and other areas of the United States and help you understand your next best steps. We can also help provide you or your loved ones with free addiction resources.
Find Drug and Detox Treatment Centers Near You
FAQ About Drug & Alcohol Rehab Treatment in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. The NSDUH report: Substance use and mental disorders in the Las Vegas-Paradise MSA.
- National Institutes on Drug Abuse (2020). Monitoring the Future 2020 Survey Results.
- American Addiction Centers. (2021). VA community care network program guide & FAQs.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2017). Treatment episode data set (TEDS) 2005-2015.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Map – SAMHSA behavioral health treatment services locator.
- Eighth Judicial District Court. Specialty courts.