Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Henderson, Nevada
Instantly find your coverage information.
We'll be able to tell you if your insurance provider is in network with an American Addiction Centers treatment facility.
Where is Addiction Treatment Located in Henderson?
Rehab facilities can be found all over Nevada, including Henderson. In 2020, there were 109 substance use treatment facilities in Nevada.2 Several of these facilities are within a 25-mile radius of Henderson, including:3
- 38 substance use treatment facilities.
- 5 inpatient hospitals.
- 12 residential treatment centers.
- 30 outpatient facilities.
- 28 rehabs that provide treatment for co-occurring substance use and mental health disorders.
Desert Hope Treatment Center, an American Addiction Centers (AAC) facility, is less than 10 miles from Henderson, Nevada. It offers a wide range of services. Among them: different levels of care, treatment for co-occurring substance use and mental health disorders, and a specialty treatment program for Veterans.
What is the Cost to Go to Rehab in Henderson?
Cost varies depending on several factors, including the level of care you need, the length of time you spend in rehab, the location of the facility, and the amenities offered there.
While cost should be a consideration in the facility you choose, it shouldn’t prevent you from seeking the help you need to regain control of your life and improve your overall health and well-being. There are many resources that offer help paying for rehab.
Does Insurance Cover Rehab in Henderson?
For individuals with health insurance coverage, some, or most of the cost of treatment will likely be covered. Thanks to the Affordable Care Act (ACA), healthcare insurers are required to cover a range of substance use disorder treatments in the same manner that they provide coverage for other medical and surgical procedures.5
In Henderson, and within 25 miles of the city, most rehab facilities accept a variety of insurance providers, including:3
- Private health insurance, accepted at 30 facilities.
- Medicaid, taken at 28 treatment centers.
- Medicare, accepted at 17 rehabs.
- State-funded insurance (other than Medicaid), which is taken at 14 facilities.
- Federal military insurance, accepted at 17 substance use treatment centers.
AAC’s Desert Hope works with several local insurance companies, including (but not limited to) Aetna, Cigna, Health Net, Kaiser Permanente, Neighborhood Health Plan, Ambetter, Elevance Health (formerly Anthem in Nevada), Behavioral Healthcare Options, Inc., and Humana.
Other Ways to Pay for Rehab in Henderson
For those who want or need to attend treatment without using insurance, there are additional ways to pay for rehab. Some rehabs provide financial aid and scholarships for eligible individuals; other facilities offer sliding scale fees and payment plans.
Henderson also offers several free community resources for people with substance use disorders. Some of these resources, which also extend to family members, include:5
- Hope Means Nevada, a nonprofit organization providing resources to teens to help improve their mental health and prevent teenage suicide.
- Disaster Distress Helpline can be reached by calling 1-800-985-5990 or texting TalkWithUs to 66746. This resource connects individuals with a trained crisis counselor.
- NAMI Southern Nevada, an organization serving Las Vegas and Clark County that provides mental health support groups, classes, presentations, and other resources.
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) offers lots of options for individuals, who struggle with alcohol misuse and addiction, to attend peer-led, mutual-support meetings in Henderson.
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) offers many virtual and in-person meetings in and around Henderson for individuals who struggle with substance misuse and addiction.
What Addictions Do Henderson Rehabs Treat?
Henderson rehab facilities treat a variety of substance misuse issues and addictions. In 2021, Nevada rehab centers admitted 7,758 individuals aged 12 or older for a variety of substance use disorders and misuse issues, including:6
Desert Hope can help you begin your recovery from your substance use disorder by utilizing a combination of interventions, which may include:
- Treatment medications.
- Evidence-based addiction therapies.
- Trauma-based therapies.
- One-on-one counseling.
- Group therapy.
- Family therapy.
- Art and/or music activities.
- Stress management and mindfulness.
Types of Addiction Treatment Offered in Henderson
The type of addiction treatment you or a loved one might receive is determined by several factors assessed on intake. You can expect to answer questions about the type of substance or substances you use, how long you’ve been using the substances, how often you use them, existing medical conditions, why you’ve decided to seek treatment, and the state of your mental health. Upon completion of the assessment, you will be referred to one or more of the following levels of care:
Medical detox: Medically managed detox may be recommended if you enter the facility intoxicated or are currently experiencing symptoms of withdrawal.
Inpatient residential treatment: Residential treatment, also referred to as inpatient care, means you live at the facility for the duration of treatment.
Partial hospitalization program (PHP): A PHP, sometimes referred to as day treatment, provides a structured program that includes the same therapies, counseling sessions, and education that an inpatient program provides but allows you to return home or to a sober living environment at the end of each day.
Intensive outpatient program (IOP): An IOP involves attending sessions at the treatment facility for a certain number of hours each day (slightly less time than a PHP requires) and allows you to return home or to a sober living environment at the end of each day.
Outpatient program: A traditional outpatient program allows you to live at home or in a sober living environment but attend individual, group, and family therapy in a clinic setting.
Sober living: Sober living residences provide you with a safe, substance-free environment to live.
Within 25 miles of Henderson, there are facilities that offer a variety of services, including:3
- Detoxification, a service provided at 9 facilities.
- Residential, 24-hour care, which is offered at 4 treatment centers.
- Outpatient day treatment or partial hospitalization, which is available at 5 rehabs.
- Intensive outpatient treatment, which can be found at 10 facilities in the area.
- Regular outpatient treatment, a service offered at 14 of the Henderson-area treatment centers.
How to Find Rehab Centers in Henderson
When searching for a substance use treatment center, it’s important to find the right place for you. While only a healthcare professional can perform a thorough assessment and evaluation to determine the appropriate level of care for you, there are other things that you might want to consider. Questions you should ask facilities include:
- Does the facility have the proper licenses to practice addiction medicine?
- Does the facility accept your insurance? If not, what payment options do they offer?
- What therapy modalities does the facility use?
- Are there additional amenities offered by the treatment center, such as recreation activities, fitness equipment, or meditation classes, for instance?
- Does the facility offer any specialized programs for specific populations?
- Does the rehab provide co-occurring disorder treatment?
The answers to these questions can help inform your decision on where to seek treatment for your substance misuse or addiction.
Additionally, you can reach out to AAC by calling . One of our compassionate and knowledgeable admissions navigators can answer your questions, explain your options, verify your insurance, and start you on your path to recovery.