Aetna Texas Health Insurance Coverage for Drug & Alcohol Rehab
Check your insurance coverage
With the form below, we will confirm what benefits are available under your specific plan. Your information is confidential and protected under HIPAA privacy rules.
Do Rehabs in Texas Accept Aetna Health Insurance?
Rehabilitation centers in Texas may accept Aetna Health Insurance. Aetna Health Insurance of Texas is an insurance provider that may cover rehab for drug and alcohol addiction depending on your plan and individual needs. Aetna may be able to cover at least some of the cost of detoxification, inpatient or outpatient rehab, or more long-term residential treatment programs.
American Addictions Center’s (AAC) Greenhouse Treatment Center, is a local Drug and Alcohol Rehab Center in Grand Prairie, TX that may be able to accept Aetna Health Insurance of Texas. From April 2020 to April 2021, there were 4,593 reported drug overdose deaths in Texas.1 If you or someone you love is struggling with substance abuse, it is important to get help from a treatment facility or rehab program. Before deciding which addiction treatment program is right for you, check the level of coverage you have with Aetna. Bear in mind, you may be fully or partially covered depending on your policy.
Check Aetna Coverage for Rehab in Texas
If you’re looking for rehab in Texas and have Aetna Health Insurance, contact an admission advisor at in order to discuss your options, verify insurance coverage, and find treatment. You may also verify your insurance coverage instantly using the form below.
What Substance Abuse Treatment Will Aetna Health Insurance of Texas Cover?
Aetna Health Insurance of Texas may be able to cover a range of drug or alcohol rehab programs. The level of coverage you have will depend on your healthcare plan and other variables. Aetna may cover:
- Detox – While your body gets rid of a substance, a detoxification program that is medically supervised can ensure the process is safe and effective.
- Inpatient or Residential Treatment – An inpatient or residential treatment program is one in which the individual receives professional care for their addiction while living full-time at a rehab facility. These programs are designed to help those with serious drug or alcohol dependencies.
- Outpatient Rehab Program – Outpatient programs attempt to look closely at an individual’s entire life, and how the addiction can be managed in a holistic way. Therapy and group meetings are an important aspect to outpatient programs and they are designed to help an individual put his or her life together.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – An IOP is ideal for those who have a supportive home environment but still need intensive treatment. Generally, individuals will go to a treatment facility three to four times a week and it offers a higher level of care than the standard outpatient program.
Does Aetna Health Insurance of Texas Cover Mental Health & Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment?
Aetna Health Insurance of Texas may cover co-occurring disorder treatment under mental or behavioral health services. Co-occurring disorder (dual diagnosis) is when a person has a mental illness like depression or PTSD, and a substance use disorder (SUD).
Greenhouse Treatment Center in Texas offers co-occurring disorder treatment. Find out your level of coverage with Aetna to determine exactly what you will and will not be covered for.
Not Sure if You Need Rehab?
Take our free, 5-minute substance abuse self-assessment below if you think you or someone you love might be struggling with substance abuse. The evaluation consists of 11 yes or no questions that are intended to be used as an informational tool to assess the severity and probability of a substance use disorder (SUD). The test is free, confidential, and no personal information is needed to receive the result. This assessment can be used by anyone in or outside the state of Texas.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Drug Overdose Data. (subject to ongoing updates).
Rehabs That May Accept This Insurance
When you invest and successfully complete 90 consecutive days at an American Addiction Centers facility, we believe that you have created the most solid foundation for your long-term goals of sobriety.
In the event that you experience a relapse, you are welcome back for a complimentary 30 days of our treatment*Learn about our brand promise
*Terms and conditions may apply, and results may vary.