Rehabs in Mississippi That Accept Aetna Insurance
Check your insurance coverage
With the form below, we will confirm what benefits are available under your specific plan. Your information is confidential and protected under HIPAA privacy rules.
Does Aetna Cover Rehab in Mississippi?
Yes, Aetna insurance may be able to cover all or at least part of the cost of drug and alcohol rehab in Mississippi. This will depend on your specific plan and the level of care you need. Aetna health insurance may cover detoxification, inpatient or residential rehab, partial hospitalization programs, and intensive outpatient treatment.
Sadly, there were 638 reported drug overdose deaths from May 2020 to May 2021 in Mississippi.1 If you or someone you care about is struggling with substance abuse, a treatment center can help you understand and deal with your addiction issues. American Addiction Centers’ (AACs’) Oxford Treatment Center is a local facility and is in-network with Aetna insurance in MS. Check your level of coverage with Aetna for rehab in Mississippi.
Verify Aetna Insurance Coverage in Mississippi
If you’re looking for rehabilitation in Mississippi and have Aetna, there are two ways to verify your coverage for drug or alcohol rehab.
- Call us today at where an admissions advisor can hear your story, walk you through your options, and verify your insurance over the phone.
- Fill in our online insurance verification form below.
Rehabs in Mississippi that Accept Aetna
About Aetna Health Insurance
Aetna, founded in 1853, is now a nationwide provider of healthcare benefits for individuals, families, students, and employees alike.2 Aetna is now a subsidiary of CVS Health Corporation, and provides plans ranging from Affordable Care Act (ACA) marketplace plans, to Medicare and Medicaid coverage as well. These plans range from PPOs, HMOs, POS, and more, depending on your plan details and needs.3,4,5
What Substance Abuse Treatment Does Aetna Insurance Cover?
Aetna insurance may be able to cover substance use disorder (SUD) treatment in the state of Mississippi. Depending on your plan, insurance may cover at least part of the cost of:
- Medical Detox – Also known as medically managed withdrawal, a professional detox program uses medications and other therapies to manage a patient’s withdrawal symptoms and prevent potentially dangerous effects of withdrawal.
- Residential or Inpatient Treatment – A more intensive form of treatment, inpatient or residential treatment centers provide a comprehensive approach to breaking the cycle of dependency. An individual will leave their home environment behind and move into the treatment facility full-time so that they can focus solely on their recovery.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – A form of outpatient treatment, PHPs offer a high level of care but patients are able to live at their own homes. These programs offer medical and psychiatric services, and treatment can be for 4-6 hours a day.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – If you have work or family commitments and do not require medical supervision, an IOP may be helpful as you go through the addiction treatment process. The level of care is higher than in a standard outpatient program and will involve group or individual therapy for a certain number of hours per week.
Does Aetna Mississippi Cover Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment?
Aetna may cover co-occurring (dual diagnosis) treatment, treatment of depression or anxiety as well as addiction treatment, under mental or behavioral health services. Depending on your level of coverage, mental health treatments may at least be partially covered.
If you have a substance use disorder (SUD) and one or more mental health disorders, it is important to find co-occurring disorder treatment. Oxford Treatment Center in Etta, MS provides co-occurring disorder treatment and will treat all your diagnoses simultaneously. Check your level of coverage with Aetna for mental health and addiction treatment.
Not Sure if You Need Rehab?
Take our free, 5-minute substance abuse self-assessment below if you think you or someone you love might be struggling with substance abuse. The evaluation consists of 11 yes or no questions that are intended to be used as an informational tool to assess the severity and probability of a substance use disorder (SUD). The test is free, confidential, and no personal information is needed to receive the result. This assessment can be used by anyone living in or outside the state of Mississippi.
Our Other Treatment Centers Near You
Rehabs That May Accept Aetna Insurance
When you invest and successfully complete 90 consecutive days at an American Addiction Centers facility, we believe that you have created the most solid foundation for your long-term goals of sobriety.
In the event that you experience a relapse, you are welcome back for a complimentary 30 days of our treatment*Learn about our brand promise
*Terms and conditions may apply, and results may vary.