TRICARE Nevada: Drug and Alcohol Rehabs That Take TRICARE in NV
Do Rehabs in Nevada Accept TRICARE?
TRICARE may cover rehab for drug and alcohol addiction depending on your plan and individual needs. Generally, TRICARE may be able to cover at least some of the cost of medical detox, inpatient or outpatient rehab, or more long-term residential treatment programs. There are many rehab facilities in Nevada that accept TRICARE, but coverage will depend on the specific provider and your health plan.
What Substance Abuse Treatment Will TRICARE Cover?
TRICARE will often cover drug or alcohol addiction treatment for its members. There are many different forms of mental health and substance abuse treatment, but TRICARE will review your case to determine which program is better suited. TRICARE plans typically cover:
- Detox – Helps with the withdrawal process and aids in getting rid of the harmful substances in your body. A medical detox uses medications or therapies to help you manage any potentially harmful side effects.
- Inpatient or Residential Treatment – Patients will stay at the rehabilitation facility 24/7 and receive care from addiction treatment professionals. You may attend one-on-one or group therapy sessions to help in your recovery process.
- Outpatient Rehab Treatment – If an addiction is not severe or a patient is transitioning from an inpatient center, outpatient rehab is sometimes the more appropriate option. Patients will be able to attend work or school and receive treatment for a specific number of hours per week.
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) – A patient may receive medications or behavioral interventions to minimize cravings. This will depend on the patient and the specific substance that has been abused.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – Sometimes referred to as day treatment, PHPs have a similar treatment intensity and daily structure to an inpatient or residential program but they do not require a patient to stay overnight. Partial hospitalization may include family meetings, medical services, and treatment of co-occurring disorders.
Does TRICARE Cover Mental Health & Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment in Nevada?
Co-occurring disorder treatment such as treatment of depression or PTSD as well as addiction treatment may be covered under mental or behavioral health services. Depending on your level of coverage, mental health treatments may at least be partially covered.
Co-occurring disorder or dual diagnosis is common amongst the veteran population and TRICARE offers many forms of behavioral health coverage. Desert Hope Treatment Center in Nevada offers co-occurring or dual diagnosis treatment and TRICARE may be able to partially cover your treatment.
How Does American Addiction Centers Work With the VA?
American Addiction Centers is a VA Community Care Network Partner. This means that we work together directly with the VA to bring treatment to veterans across the U.S. Learn more about VA benefits and rehab today.
TRICARE insurance is a health care program provided exclusively for both active and retired service members/veterans. Substance use disorder is common amongst veterans with 80% struggling with alcohol abuse.¹ Veterans also battle with drug use at a percentage that is higher than the general population.¹ If you or a loved one is battling with an addiction to drugs or alcohol, it is vital to find substance abuse treatment. American Addiction Center’s Desert Hope Treatment Center located in Las Vegas, Nevada is a local drug and alcohol rehab that may be able to accept TRICARE insurance.
Desert Hope Is In-Network With TRICARE in Nevada
American Addiction Centers’ Desert Hope Treatment Center is located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Las Vegas is a large metropolitan city in southern Nevada. At Desert Hope, you’ll enjoy the beautiful weather, multifaceted treatment programs, and various substance abuse treatment modalities. Desert Hope Treatment Center is only 10 minutes from Las Vegas International Airport.