We have been featured in...
American Addiction Centers in the News
A Las Vegas campaign for Polycystic Kidney Disease awareness surpassed expectations, ending Saturday, April 1. The “AAC Supports Earl” campaign launched a week prior, in the hopes of raising $500 and providing support to an American Addiction Centers employee, Earl Hopkins, who is battling the disease.
Governor Haslam recently reappointed Dr. Mark Calarco, American Addiction Centers’ National Medical Director, to serve another three-year term on the Tennessee State Medical Laboratory Board. As a board member, Dr. Calarco is charged with protecting the health and welfare of the public, a role he takes very seriously. “If you have to make a life […]
- November 24, 20215 Recovery Rules, Relapse, & Thanksgiving
- November 18, 2021Men’s Health Awareness and Mental Health
- November 11, 2021How to Raise Awareness about Veterans and Substance Misuse
- November 4, 2021Transgender Awareness Week
- October 28, 2021Antidepressant Death Awareness Month