We have been featured in...
American Addiction Centers in the News
The center’s new 12,000-square-foot outpatient office in Oxford will open this spring, alongside four new adjacent sober living homes. There, people who have completed residential treatment for drug or alcohol addiction can practice a new sober lifestyle in a structured, supportive community. Accountability measures include therapist supervision, daily meetings and drug screenings.
The Big Game is known as one of the heaviest drinking days of the year. For those in recovery, who’ve committed to a life of sobriety, it can be a challenging time. It is the reason American Addiction Centers (AAC), the nation’s first publicly traded company solely dedicated to addiction, is supporting a sober movement […]
Sunrise House Treatment Center, an American Addiction Centers (AAC) facility, is pleased to announce the appointment of Fred Trapassi, Jr., as its new Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Trapassi brings more than 15 years of behavioral healthcare experience to his new role at AAC. In 2000, Mr. Trapassi began his behavioral healthcare career with Phoenix House […]
- November 24, 20215 Recovery Rules, Relapse, & Thanksgiving
- November 18, 2021Men’s Health Awareness and Mental Health
- November 11, 2021How to Raise Awareness about Veterans and Substance Misuse
- November 4, 2021Transgender Awareness Week
- October 28, 2021Antidepressant Death Awareness Month