American Addiction Centers Announces Dr. Thomas Britton as New CEO
American Addiction Centers has announced the appointment of healthcare executive Dr. Thomas Britton as its new CEO, effective February 7, 2022. Britton, who is in long-term recovery himself, brings over 30 years of experience in behavioral healthcare, serving in both executive leadership and clinical roles. He joins AAC from one of the largest non-profit providers […]
We have been featured in...
American Addiction Centers in the News
Solutions Recovery is among the latest American Addiction Centers’ treatment facilities to offer a specialized program for First Responders. For the past four years, American Addiction Centers (AAC) has led the charge to address First Responders’ unique needs through its specialized, research-based program, First Responder Lifeline.
Lee Weber, Editor-in-chief of Addiction Blog was recently interviewed in a special by KCBS San Francisco about a CBS News Investigatory Report that found drug abuse increasingly becoming an issue amongst United States Navy Seals.
Peter Letendre, Chief Executive Officer and Clinical Director of Clinical Services of Rhode Island, was a guest on the SouthCoast Matters show out of Massachusetts. In this 2-part interview, Peter speaks on such subjects as the opioid crisis, treatment options in the area, and his own story of addiction and recovery.
Mississippi’s leading drug and alcohol treatment facility has completed its latest expansion, adding 24 new beds in a specialized new medical detox unit. Oxford Treatment Center’s residential campus at Etta, set on 110 acres within the Holly Springs National Forest, has been undergoing extensive upgrades and expansions over the past year. The latest addition, a two-story facility adjacent to the main lodge, dedicates the entire second floor to the medical detox program.
- December 14, 2020American Addiction Centers Completes Financial Restructuring; Emerges with New Capital Structure and Positioned for Long-Term Growth
- November 12, 2019AAC Chief of Staff and Former Navy SEAL Featured in The Hill
- February 4, 2019American Addiction Centers’ New Docuseries Unveils the Realities of Recovery
- November 1, 2023Methamphetamine Awareness Day: Stats and Links to Promote Awareness
- October 27, 2023Razors in Halloween Candy? What about Drugs?
- October 25, 202310 Tips for a Merry, Sober, and Safe Holiday Season
- October 24, 2023Why Seek Addiction Treatment During Thanksgiving?
- October 19, 2023Recovery Reading List: 17 Best-Selling and/or Award-Winning Books on Addiction and Recovery