American Addiction Centers’ Live Online Talk Show Wins Telly Award in First Year
American Addiction Centers is getting national recognition for its online talk show, “Addiction Talk Live,” a program dedicated to sharing the stories of celebrities, influencers and everyday people impacted by addiction and mental health. The leading treatment provider recently won a Telly Award for unscripted web series in the bronze category. The Tellys are the […]
We have been featured in...
American Addiction Centers in the News
When Eddie Acosta turned to Desert Hope Treatment Center, an American Addiction Centers facility in Las Vegas, Nevada in January 2015, he was at one of the lowest points in his life. Fast forwarded to today, and Eddie is not only 18 months sober but also on a mission to make a difference in his […]
American Addiction Centers (AAC) is pleased to announce the appointment of Tom Doub, PhD, as its new Chief Clinical and Compliance Officer. Dr. Doub brings more than 25 years of behavioral healthcare experience to his new role with a strong background in clinical best practices, research, analytics and technology. In his new role at AAC, […]
As the nation celebrates National Recovery Month this September, dozens gathered for a ribbon-cutting ceremony at Laguna Treatment Hospital on Thursday, September 22, 2016, to commemorate the opening of a new substance abuse treatment option in Southern California. Laguna Treatment Hospital, an American Addiction Centers facility located in Aliso Viejo, is the first licensed Chemical […]
- February 2, 2022American Addiction Centers Announces Dr. Thomas Britton as New CEO
- December 14, 2020American Addiction Centers Completes Financial Restructuring; Emerges with New Capital Structure and Positioned for Long-Term Growth
- November 12, 2019AAC Chief of Staff and Former Navy SEAL Featured in The Hill
- September 22, 2022Alcoholism & Sobriety: A Chef’s Perspective
- September 22, 2022What is the Impact of Bullying?
- September 15, 2022Career Comeback after Addiction?
- September 8, 2022Fentanyl Overdoses Inspires Action from Survivors, Narcan Advocates
- September 1, 2022Mental Health & Suicide