American Addiction Centers Announces Dr. Thomas Britton as New CEO
American Addiction Centers has announced the appointment of healthcare executive Dr. Thomas Britton as its new CEO, effective February 7, 2022. Britton, who is in long-term recovery himself, brings over 30 years of experience in behavioral healthcare, serving in both executive leadership and clinical roles. He joins AAC from one of the largest non-profit providers […]
We have been featured in...
American Addiction Centers in the News
A Las Vegas campaign for Polycystic Kidney Disease awareness surpassed expectations, ending Saturday, April 1. The “AAC Supports Earl” campaign launched a week prior, in the hopes of raising $500 and providing support to an American Addiction Centers employee, Earl Hopkins, who is battling the disease.
Governor Haslam recently reappointed Dr. Mark Calarco, American Addiction Centers’ National Medical Director, to serve another three-year term on the Tennessee State Medical Laboratory Board. As a board member, Dr. Calarco is charged with protecting the health and welfare of the public, a role he takes very seriously. “If you have to make a life […]
- December 14, 2020American Addiction Centers Completes Financial Restructuring; Emerges with New Capital Structure and Positioned for Long-Term Growth
- November 12, 2019AAC Chief of Staff and Former Navy SEAL Featured in The Hill
- February 4, 2019American Addiction Centers’ New Docuseries Unveils the Realities of Recovery
- December 4, 20239 Sobriety Social Media Influencers
- December 4, 2023Recovery Reading List: 16 Best-Selling and/or Award-Winning Books on Addiction and Recovery
- November 1, 2023Methamphetamine Awareness Day: Stats and Links to Promote Awareness
- October 27, 2023Razors in Halloween Candy? What about Drugs?
- October 25, 202310 Tips for a Merry, Sober, and Safe Holiday Season