American Addiction Centers Announces Dr. Thomas Britton as New CEO
American Addiction Centers has announced the appointment of healthcare executive Dr. Thomas Britton as its new CEO, effective February 7, 2022. Britton, who is in long-term recovery himself, brings over 30 years of experience in behavioral healthcare, serving in both executive leadership and clinical roles. He joins AAC from one of the largest non-profit providers […]
We have been featured in...
American Addiction Centers in the News
The center’s new 12,000-square-foot outpatient office in Oxford will open this spring, alongside four new adjacent sober living homes. There, people who have completed residential treatment for drug or alcohol addiction can practice a new sober lifestyle in a structured, supportive community. Accountability measures include therapist supervision, daily meetings and drug screenings.
The Big Game is known as one of the heaviest drinking days of the year. For those in recovery, who’ve committed to a life of sobriety, it can be a challenging time. It is the reason American Addiction Centers (AAC), the nation’s first publicly traded company solely dedicated to addiction, is supporting a sober movement […]
Sunrise House Treatment Center, an American Addiction Centers (AAC) facility, is pleased to announce the appointment of Fred Trapassi, Jr., as its new Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Trapassi brings more than 15 years of behavioral healthcare experience to his new role at AAC. In 2000, Mr. Trapassi began his behavioral healthcare career with Phoenix House […]
- December 14, 2020American Addiction Centers Completes Financial Restructuring; Emerges with New Capital Structure and Positioned for Long-Term Growth
- November 12, 2019AAC Chief of Staff and Former Navy SEAL Featured in The Hill
- February 4, 2019American Addiction Centers’ New Docuseries Unveils the Realities of Recovery
- November 1, 2023Methamphetamine Awareness Day: Stats and Links to Promote Awareness
- October 27, 2023Razors in Halloween Candy? What about Drugs?
- October 25, 202310 Tips for a Merry, Sober, and Safe Holiday Season
- October 24, 2023Why Seek Addiction Treatment During Thanksgiving?
- October 19, 2023Recovery Reading List: 17 Best-Selling and/or Award-Winning Books on Addiction and Recovery