Faith Based Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers in Texas
We'll be able to tell you if your insurance provider is in network with an American Addiction Centers treatment facility.
What Faith Based Services & Programs Are Available in Texas?
Drug and alcohol addiction treatment facilities can integrate faith based and Christian rehab programming into a substance abuse treatment plan.
- The Struggle of Sin. Here, patients may look at their addiction in the context of sin to gain a better understanding of their disease.
- The Grace of God. Patients use scripture to gain a better understanding of God’s grace and discuss how it can free them from drug and alcohol addiction.
- Empowerment of Faith. Faith can be a mysterious subject. Using scripture, patients may discuss what faith is and, more importantly, how it works in lives.
- The Importance of Honesty. The first step in recovery involves being completely and utterly honest with one’s self about their addiction. Here, patients look at the denial of addiction and cognitive distortions in tandem with biblical teachings.
- Prayer and meditation. are often essential to spirituality. We will discuss the importance of prayer and meditation and how to make it a priority in recovery.
Integrative programs can be explored through fellowship activities, drug counseling, and educational courses as well.
American Addiction Centers offers free and confidential guidance to those suffering from addiction. Call our addiction helpline today if you or someone you know may be struggling with an addiction problem. Call us at
Where Can I Find a Faith Based Rehab in Texas?
There are plenty of drug and alcohol rehab centers in Texas that offer faith-based programs such as Bible studies and group discussions that can integrate your spiritual beliefs into your inpatient addiction treatment program.
Greenhouse Treatment Center in Texas
Greenhouse Treatment Center is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), the Texas Department of State Health Services, and a member of the National Association for Behavioral Healthcare. Just a short drive outside of Dallas, Greenhouse offers faith-based and Christian recovery tracks in addition to typical rehab services.
American Addiction Centers has rehab facilities across the United States. Explore your rehab options near me below.
How Much Do Faith Based & Christian Rehabs in Texas Cost?
The cost of rehab will vary based on your personalized needs and services. There exists state-funded and free rehab programs for those who qualify. Additionally, insurance may be able to cover all or at least part of the cost of rehab and/or detox treatment. Find out instantly if rehab may be able to be covered by your insurance provider.
Take Our Substance Abuse Self-Assessment
Take our free, 5-minute substance abuse self-assessment below if you think you or someone you love might be struggling with substance abuse. The evaluation consists of 11 yes or no questions that are intended to be used as an informational tool to assess the severity and probability of a substance use disorder. The test is free, confidential, and no personal information is needed to receive the result.