All Savers Insurance for Drug & Alcohol Rehab
Does All Savers Insurance Cover Rehab?
All Savers insurance may be able to cover all or at least part of the cost of rehab. This will depend on your plan details and the level of care you need. Even if you have insurance coverage in another state, you may still be covered to attend rehab in another state.
How to Verify All Savers Coverage
There are two ways to verify your coverage for drug or alcohol rehab.
- Call us today at There, an admissions advisor can hear your story, walk you through your options, and verify your insurance over the phone.
- Fill in our online insurance verification form below.
About All Savers
All Savers Alternate Funding is a self-funded health plan offered by UnitedHealthcare Insurance.1 The All Savers plan includes 3 different parts:1
- A self-funded medical plan
- Third party administration agreement with United Healthcare for claims processing, billing, and other administrative tasks
- A stop-loss insurance policy with either All Savers Insurance Company or United Healthcare depending on your service region.
What Does All Savers Insurance Cover?
All Savers insurance may be able to cover substance use disorder treatment and depending on your plan and/or state, may cover at least part of the cost of:2
Does All Savers Cover Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment?
Dual diagnosis treatment such as treatment of depression or anxiety as well as addiction treatment may be covered under mental or behavioral health services. Depending on your level of coverage, mental health treatments may at least be partially covered.
Not Sure If You Need Rehab?
Take our free, 5-minute substance abuse self-assessment below if you think you or someone you love might be struggling with substance abuse. The evaluation consists of 11 yes or no questions that are intended to be used as an informational tool to assess the severity and probability of a substance use disorder. The test is free, confidential, and no personal information is needed to receive the result.