Irvine, CA Drug & Alcohol Rehabs Near Me
Irvine rehabs provide evidence-based and quality treatment for those struggling with drug or alcohol addiction. Whether you or a loved one are curious about treatment options or the cost of rehab, let American Addiction Centers help you achieve long term recovery.
Where is Rehab Located in Irvine?
Rehabs in Irvine are scattered within city proper and all throughout Orange County. So, whether you would like to find a treatment center near home or farther away with the amenities you need, there are options available. Just a short 18 minute drive away from Irvine, AAC’s Laguna Treatment Hospital is situated just far enough away to remove yourself from common triggers that might cause you to use, but just close enough where loved ones and family can easily visit.
Laguna Treatment Hospital Near Irvine, California
Laguna Treatment Hospital is a Joint Commission accredited and CDRH licensed facility offering medically supervised detox programs and 24/7 nursing care. Just minutes away from Irvine, this Orange County rehab center offers destination treatment with comprehensive detox and inpatient drug rehab programs to suite your personal needs.
What is the Cost of Rehab in Irvine?
The cost of rehab or drug detox varies based on: services offered, amenities, your personalized treatment plan, and whether insurance is able to cover part or all of the cost of treatment. If the cost of rehab is the main reason for neglecting to find treatment, give is a call today at
Does Insurance Cover the Cost of Drug Rehab in Irvine?
Many drug and alcohol rehabs in Irvine are covered by health insurance. Common big-name insurance providers that may be able to cover all or part of the cost of rehab include: Aetna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Cigna. Some risky withdrawal symptoms from a substance like alcohol may require medically monitored inpatient detox. Even though this level of care is more costly, it can also save the life of the individual. Could rehab be covered or free? Check your insurance coverage below.
Are you or a loved one struggling with addiction and are concerned about the cost of treatment? Use our cost of addiction calculator to find out how much money addiction will cost you over your life time compared to the cost of going to rehab.
Can I Go to Rehab in Irvine Without Insurance?
Addiction treatment doesn’t require health insurance. Patients may pay the total cost out of pocket, seek low cost rehab treatment, or even pursue free drug rehab options and payment plans. Various state funded rehab options are also available and some options will require verification of income and/or health insurance coverage.
Does Medicaid/Medi-Cal Cover Rehab in Irvine?
Medicaid covers substance abuse treatment and is accepted at rehab facilities nationwide. Medicaid, or Medi-Cal in California, is a state and federal run health insurance program, which not only covers over 70 million people, but those covered in the Children’s Health Insurance Program. Eligibility includes guidelines that must be followed, and requirements and policies vary by each state. Medicare is also an option for those who are eligible.
Do Rehab Centers in Irvine Treat Alcohol and Drug Addiction?
Many rehabs in Irvine are equipped and ready to treat a variety of drug and alcohol addictions. Some luxury rehabs may even offer more upscale amenities as well. The following are common addiction types that drug users seek treatment for:
What Types of Drug Rehab Are There?
Depending on your individualized needs, rehabs offered usually range from medical detox (5-7 days), inpatient treatment (30-90 days), and residential long-term options as well. Outpatient treatment which commonly consists of partial hospitalization plans, are also available for those that need it. Many facilities also offer co-occurring treatment for those facing both mental health conditions (e.g. depression or anxiety) and addiction.
Where Can I Find Drug & Alcohol Treatment Centers Near Me?
- All Treatment Centers
- Rhode Island
- New Jersey
- AAC’s Drug & Alcohol Addiction Helpline Admissions advisors are on the line 24/7 to help you.
- The California Department of Health Care Services. They have a list of state-licensed residential facilities and/or certified drug and alcohol programs.
- The California Youth Crisis Line is available 24/7 for a crisis.
- Narcotics Anonymous meetings in Northern California or in the Southern California region.
- Meetings in Orange County or San Diego.
- Meetings to attend through the Northern California Fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous or the Los Angeles Alcoholics Anonymous.
- In 2015, upwards of 150,000 individuals 12 and over looked for rehabilitation in California.1
- As of 2017, California had a total of 1,311 substance abuse treatment facilities.2
- In 2015, upwards of 45,000 individuals entered into rehab for methamphetamine abuse.1
- In 2015, upwards of 30,000 individuals 12 and over went to rehab in California for marijuana abuse.1
- In 2015, upwards of 35, 000 individuals 12 and over who looked for rehab in California were addicted to heroin.1
- In 2017, upwards of 90% of California rehab clinics treated both drug and alcohol abuse.2
- Between 2006 and 2017, heroin-related ER visits tripled in California.3
- In 2018, upwards of 45,000 overdose deaths in California involved opioids.3
- In 2018, about 35 opioid prescriptions were written by physicians for every 100 individuals compared to the nation’s average of 51.4 prescriptions.4
- Between 2017 and 2018, there was a 60% increase in synthetic opioid deaths in California.4
- By 11th grade, almost 40% of California students have used marijuana and more than 50% have already used alcohol.4
Other Ways to Get Help & Irvine Rehab Resources
Different resources are available to get help for drug and alcohol rehab treatment in the state of California. Here is a list:
Common Irvine Rehab & Addiction Statistics
There are several quality rehab treatment centers across California. Unfortunately, there are many individuals in the state battling either substance abuse or alcohol abuse.
Irvine Drug & Alcohol Rehab FAQs
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. 2017 State Profile—United States and Other Jurisdictions: National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services (N-SSATS).
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2017). Treatment Episode Data Set (TEDS): 2005-2015.
- California Health Care Foundation. (2018). California Healthcare Almanac.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2020) California Opioid-Involved Deaths and Related Harms.
- California Legislative Information. (2020). Assembly Bill No. 75.
- California Courts; The Judicial Branch of California. (2020). Drug Courts.
- California Courts; The Judicial Branch of California. (2020). Proposition 47: Safe Neighborhoods and Schools Act.