Drug and Alcohol Rehab Treatment Centers in Santa Ana, CA
Instantly find your coverage information.
We'll be able to tell you if your insurance provider is in network with an American Addiction Centers treatment facility.
Santa Ana drug and alcohol rehabs provide an addiction treatment option that is both affordable and near home for residents in Southern California. If you or a loved one is seeking qualified and professional help in addiction treatment and detox, let American Addiction Centers help you on your path to recovery.
Where is Drug & Alcohol Rehab Located in Santa Ana?
When looking for drug rehab in Santa Ana, options are available. California has an array of substance abuse and alcohol abuse treatment programs. Laguna Treatment Hospital, an American Addiction Centers’ facility, provides supervised medical detoxification, withdrawal management, and residential treatment.
Do Rehab Centers in Santa Ana Treat Alcohol and Drug Addiction?
California rehab centers that treat alcohol and drug addiction are spread across the state. Laguna Treatment Hospital offers medical detox/withdrawal management and inpatient residential treatment to help those struggling with drug or alcohol abuse that is just far enough to remove yourself or a loved one from familiar triggers that might cause them to use. Many rehabs may even offer addiction treatment for couples.
Common Addiction Types:
What Types of Drug Rehabs are There?
Types of drug rehab range from short term treatments like detox and inpatient, to long term like residential rehabs. Laguna Treatment Hospital offers supervised medical detox/withdrawal management, addiction-focused inpatient residential treatment, aftercare planning, and access to the alumni network. The facility also provides co-occurring treatment for those facing both mental health conditions (e.g. depression) and addiction. The length of time a patient remains in treatment can vary based on the needs of the individual, but tends to fall between 30-90 days. Medical detox can be 5-7 days.
Other Ways to Get Help & Santa Ana Rehab Resources
A variety of resources are available to get help for substance abuse treatment in the state of California. Below is a list:
- AAC’s Drug Addiction & Substance Abuse Hotline.
- Guide to Staging an Intervention.
- California Youth Crisis Line available 24/7 for a crisis.
- Narcotics Anonymous meetings: Northern California or Southern California region.
- Northern California Fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous or the Los Angeles Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Meetings in: Orange County or San Diego.
- The California Department of Health Care Services: list of state-licensed residential facilities and/or certified drug and alcohol programs.
What is the Cost of Rehab in Santa Ana?
The cost of rehab varies between facilities depends on: amenities offered by the facility, insurance coverage, the history of recovery attempts by the patient, and the type of addiction. Many drug rehabs in California are covered by health insurance. Laguna accepts insurance plans with most of the large carriers, such as Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Aetna. Some lethal withdrawal symptoms from a substance like alcohol may require medically monitored inpatient detox. This is a more costly level of care, but it can also save the life of the individual. To confirm if your insurance provider is able to cover all or part of the cost of rehab, use our form below.
Can I go to Rehab Without insurance?
Rehab options are available without insurance. Patients may pay the cost out of pocket, choose low cost rehab treatment, state funded rehab programs, or even opt for a free drug rehab option. Income and health insurance coverage must be verified.
Does Medicaid/Medi-Cal Cover Rehab in Santa Ana?
Medicaid covers treatment for alcohol abuse and substance abuse. It’s accepted at rehab centers across the country. It’s a state and federal run health insurance program, which covers over 70 million people and those covered in the Children’s Health Insurance Program. Eligibility includes following their guidelines, and the policies and requirements are different with each state. Medicare may also be an option depending on your eligibility.
Common Santa Ana Rehab & Addiction Statistics
California is home to many quality rehab treatment facilities. Unfortunately, it’s also home to many individuals in the state struggling with either substance abuse or alcohol abuse.
- In 2015, more than 150,000 individuals 12 and over looked for rehabilitation in California.1
- In 2015, more than 35, 000 individuals 12 and over who looked for rehab in California were addicted to heroin.1
- In 2015, more than 45,000 individuals entered into rehab for methamphetamine abuse.1
- As of 2017, the Golden State had a total of 1,311 substance abuse treatment facilities.2
- In 2015, more than 30,000 individuals 12 and over went to rehab in California for marijuana abuse.1
- In 2017, more than 90% of California rehab clinics treated both drug and alcohol abuse.2
- Between 2006 and 2017, heroin-related emergency room visits in California tripled.3
- In 2018, more than 45,000 overdose deaths in California involved opioids.3
- By 11th grade, approximately 40% of California students have used marijuana and more than 50% of the students have already used alcohol.4
- In 2018, about 35 opioid prescriptions were written by physicians for every 100 individuals compared to the country’s average of 51.4 prescriptions.4
- Between 2017 and 2018, synthetic opioid deaths increased by 60% in California.4