Anaheim Drug & Alcohol Rehab Treatment Facilities
Instantly find your coverage information.
We'll be able to tell you if your insurance provider is in network with an American Addiction Centers treatment facility.
Drug Rehabs in Anaheim, CA provide quality, evidence-based addiction programs right in the heart of Orange County. Whether you or someone you love is ready to embark on the road to recovery, let American Addiction Centers help you choose a personalized and affordable rehab program.
Where Can I Find Drug & Alcohol Rehabs in Anaheim, CA?
When looking for drug rehab in Anaheim, there are many options in which to choose. California state and Anaheim both have many substance abuse and alcohol abuse treatment programs to choose from that are near home. Sometimes it is best to remove yourself or your loved one from triggers and environments that cause drug use. Laguna Treatment Hospital, an American Addiction Center’s facility, is just a 31 minute drive from Anaheim and provides supervised medial detoxification, withdrawal management, and treatment.
Services provide those dependent on substances like stimulants, benzodiazepines, opioids, and alcohol the help they need. The Southern California facility not only made it on Newsweek’s list of best addiction treatment facilities in the United states in 2020, but was also accredited with the Joint Commission, acknowledging their pledge to quality and healthcare safety.
What is the Cost of Rehab in Anaheim?
The cost of rehab varies and is contingent on the type of addiction, history of recovery attempts by the patient, insurance coverage, and the amenities offered. Most rehabilitation centers in California are covered by health insurance. Laguna Treatment Hospital accepts health insurance plans with most large carriers, including Aetna, United Healthcare, Kaiser Permanente, and Anthem Blue Cross. Some dangerous withdrawal symptoms from substances such as alcohol or opioids may require medically monitored inpatient detox, which although more costly, is also lifesaving. Find out instantly if your insurance may cover all or part of the cost of rehab.
Can I go to rehab without insurance?
It’s possible to attend an addiction treatment program without insurance. The individual may pay the total cost out of pocket. Low cost and free drug treatment options are also available. Just be prepared to verify income and any health insurance coverage that may be available.
Does Medicaid/Medi-Cal Cover Drug Rehab?
Addiction treatment is covered with Medicaid and accepted at treatment facilities across the country. Medicaid is a federal and state run health insurance program that serves over 70 million people, inclusive of those individuals covered in the Children’s Health Insurance Program. Medicaid eligibility includes specific rules and varies by each state and their policies. Contact us at There, an admissions advisor can coordinate a treatment plan and see if your Medicaid coverage can cover all or part of the cost of addiction treatment.
Do Rehab Centers in Anaheim Treat Alcohol and Drug Addiction?
There are hundreds of rehab centers that treat alcohol and drug addiction. Laguna Treatment Hospital offers medical detox and inpatient residential treatment near you.
- And several others…
What types of drug rehabs are there?
Laguna Treatment Hospital is not only a facility that offers supervised medical detox and addiction-focused inpatient residential treatment, but they provide co-occurring treatment, aftercare planning, and access to the alumni network. The length of stay for treatment is 30-90 days and is based on the unique needs of each individual. Medical detox varies between 5-7 days. Depending on your needs, outpatient and online addiction meetings may be options as well.
Other Ways to Get Help & Anaheim Rehab Resources
There are a variety of ways to get help for drug and alcohol rehab treatment. Here are a list of options:
- Use the California Department of Health Care Services as a resource. They have a list of state-licensed residential facilities and/or certified drug and alcohol programs.
- Find a meeting to attend through the Northern California Fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous or the Los Angeles Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Find a meeting in Orange County or San Diego.
- Find Narcotics Anonymous meetings in Northern California or in the Southern California region.
- The California Youth Crisis Line is available 24/7 for youth and families facing a crisis.
- Learn about 12 Step Programs.
Find Addiction Treatment Centers Near You
- All Treatment Centers
- Rhode Island
- New Jersey
- In 2015, over 150,000 individuals 12 and over looked for rehabilitation in California.1
- In 2015, over 35, 000 individuals 12 and over who looked for rehab in California were addicted to heroin.
- In 2015, over 30,000 individuals 12 and over went to rehab in California for marijuana abuse.
- In 2015, over 45,000 individuals entered into rehab for methamphetamine abuse.1
- In 2017, over 90% of California rehab clinics treated both drug and alcohol abuse.2
- As of 2017, California has a total of 1,311 substance abuse treatment facilities.2
- In 2018, over 45,000 overdose deaths in California involved opioids.3
- In 2018, roughly 35 opioid prescriptions were written by physicians for every 100 individuals compared to the nationwide average of 51.4 prescriptions.4
- By 11th grade, nearly 40% of California students have used marijuana and over half already used alcohol.4
- Between 2006 and 2017, the number of heroin-related ER visits in California tripled.3
- Between 2017 and 2018, synthetic opioid deaths in California increased by 60%.4
Common Anaheim Rehab & Addiction Statistics
There are hundreds of quality substance abuse centers across California. Likewise, there are many individuals battling substance abuse and alcohol abuse.
FAQ About Drug & Alcohol Rehab Treatment in Anaheim
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. 2017 State Profile—United States and Other Jurisdictions: National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services (N-SSATS).
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2017). Treatment Episode Data Set (TEDS): 2005-2015.
- California Health Care Foundation. (2018). California Healthcare Almanac.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2020) California Opioid-Involved Deaths and Related Harms.
- California Legislative Information. (2020). Assembly Bill No. 75.
- California Courts; The Judicial Branch of California. (2020). Drug Courts.
- California Courts; The Judicial Branch of California. (2020). Proposition 47: Safe Neighborhoods and Schools Act.