Anaheim Drug and Alcohol Rehab Treatment Facilities
Instantly find your coverage information.
We'll be able to tell you if your insurance provider is in network with an American Addiction Centers treatment facility.
Drug Rehabs in Anaheim, CA provide quality, evidence-based addiction programs in Orange County. Whether you or someone you love is ready to embark on the road to recovery, let American Addiction Centers help you choose the right rehab program for you.
Where Can I Find Drug and Alcohol Rehabs in Anaheim, CA?
When looking for drug rehab in Anaheim, there are many options in which to choose. California state and Anaheim have many substance use and alcohol use treatment programs to choose. Sometimes it is best to remove yourself or your loved one from triggers and environments that cause drug use. Laguna Treatment Hospital, an American Addiction Centers facility, is just a 30-minute drive from Anaheim and provides supervised medical detoxification, withdrawal management, and treatment.
Services provide those dependent on substances, like stimulants, benzodiazepines, opioids, and alcohol, the help they need. The Southern California facility, not only made it on Newsweek’s list of best addiction treatment facilities in the United states in 2020, but is also accredited by the Joint Commission, acknowledging their pledge to quality and healthcare safety.
What is the Cost of Rehab in Anaheim?
The cost of rehab varies and is contingent on the type of addiction, services needed, insurance coverage, and the amenities offered. Health insurance generally covers some or all of the cost of treatment. Laguna Treatment Hospital accepts health insurance plans with most large carriers, including Aetna, United Healthcare, Kaiser Permanente, and Elevance Health—formerly Anthem Blue Cross in California. Find out instantly if your insurance may cover all or part of the cost of rehab.
Can I go to rehab without insurance?
It’s possible to attend an addiction treatment program without insurance. The individual may pay the total cost out of pocket. Low-cost and free drug treatment options are also available. Be prepared to verify income and any health insurance coverage that may be available.
Does Medicaid/Medi-Cal Cover Drug Rehab?
Addiction treatment is covered with Medicaid and accepted at treatment facilities across the country. Medicaid is a federal- and state-run health insurance program that serves over 70 million people, inclusive of those individuals covered in the Children’s Health Insurance Program. Medicaid eligibility includes specific rules and varies by state. Contact us at to speak to an admissions navigator, who can coordinate a treatment plan and see if your Medicaid coverage can cover all or part of the cost of addiction treatment.
Do Rehab Centers in Anaheim Treat Alcohol and Drug Addiction?
There are hundreds of rehab centers that treat alcohol and drug addiction. Laguna Treatment Hospital offers medical detox and inpatient residential treatment for substance use disorders, including (but not limited to):
- Prescription drugs.
What Types of Drug Rehabs Are There?
Laguna Treatment Hospital is not only a facility that offers supervised medical detox and addiction-focused inpatient residential treatment, but they provide co-occurring treatment, aftercare planning, and access to the alumni network. The length of stay for treatment is based on your unique needs. Additionally, outpatient programs may be options for you, too.
Other Ways to Get Help and Anaheim Rehab Resources
There are a variety of ways to get help for drug and alcohol rehab treatment. Here are a list of options:
- Use the California Department of Health Care Services as a resource. They have a list of state-licensed residential facilities and/or certified drug and alcohol programs.
- Find a meeting to attend through the Northern California Fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous or the Los Angeles Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Find a meeting in Orange County or San Diego.
- Find Narcotics Anonymous meetings in Northern California or in the Southern California region.
- The California Youth Crisis Line is available 24/7 for youth and families facing a crisis.
Common Anaheim Rehab and Addiction Statistics
There are hundreds of quality substance abuse centers across California. Likewise, there are many individuals battling substance use and alcohol use.
Rehab and addiction statistics:1,2
- In 2020, over 116,000 individuals aged 12 and over sought substance use treatment in California.
- In 2020, over 36, 000 individuals aged 12 and over entered treatment in California for opioid use disorder.
- In 2020, over 10,000 individuals aged 12 and over went to rehab in California for marijuana use disorder.
- In 2020, over 37,000 individuals aged 12 or older entered rehab for methamphetamine/amphetamine misuse.
- In California, there are 1,315 substance use treatment facilities.